ఆటలో పాయింట్లు, వస్తువులు
Noun(1) a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance(2) a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages(3) a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest(4) a set of twenty members(5) grounds(6) the facts about an actual situation(7) an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar(8) a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally(9) a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation(10) the act of scoring in a game or sport(11) a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
Verb(1) gain points in a game(2) make small marks into the surface of(3) make underscoring marks(4) write a musical score for(5) induce to have sex(6) get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance(7) assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
(1) He was a male groupie who managed to score all the female groupies.(2) a score of men lost their lives in the battle(3) Wilson outstripped his marker to score(4) Tim Bauer helped to seal the win, with a 50-yard kick return that set up the final score of the game, a three point penalty kick, also by Mr. Bauer.(5) To prevent color from wicking through to an adjacent area, lightly score the boundary line with a razor blade.(6) Most people, on the other hand, seem to acknowledge that it is difficult to score a film, so people respect film composers more.(7) This, along with his decision not to score the film, gives it a palpable, documentary feel.(8) After all, he understands that his movies might never score at the box office.(9) Such versatility is what enabled our man to score more than 500 movies over four decades.(10) Tap the nail set on the mark just enough to score the glazing on the tile, but not too hard.(11) In private, however, he asked his friend, the conductor Mstislav Rostropovich, to record the 1932 score if he ever managed to leave the Soviet Union.(12) Here's a wild stab at populational psychoanalysis: all electronic artists secretly harbor the desire to score films.(13) Where did you mix, edit, and score the film and how long did it take you?(14) Waterloo won by a score of 78-67, notching their fifth win of the season.(15) First of all, there was the Prime Minister's impending knee operation in Mumbai that scored newsprint by the score .(16) In his lifetime, Berlin supplied the score for 19 films, six of them starring Fred Astaire.
(1) high score :: అత్యధిక స్కోరు
(2) score a goal :: ఒక గోల్
(3) final score :: తుది గణనల
(4) music score :: సంగీతం
(5) keep score :: స్కోరును వేసేందుకు
(6) score goal :: స్కోరు లక్ష్యం
(7) standard score :: ప్రామాణిక స్కోరు
(8) a score :: ఒక స్కోరు
(9) credit score :: క్రెడిట్ స్కోరు
(10) score points :: పాయింట్లను స్కోర్
1. result ::
2. rating ::
3. grievance ::
4. the situation ::
5. a great many ::
6. account ::
7. mark ::
8. scotch ::
9. grudge ::
10. net ::
11. be successful ::
12. orchestrate ::
13. scratch ::
14. get lucky ::
15. nock ::
16. mark ::
17. make ::
18. hit ::
score, scored, scoreless, scores, scoring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I believe you
still have some work to do on that SCORE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
and see if we can SCORE us
some free omelets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
The SCORE now stands,
AA, 1150, PMS, 1175.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
(quiet, dramatic musical SCORE
playing in movie)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Picking a best man isn't
about keeping SCORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: score
Meaning and definitions of score, translation in Telugu language for score with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of score in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "score"
What score means in Telugu, score meaning
in Telugu, score definition, examples and pronunciation
of score in Telugu language.