Noun(1) the state of lacking unity(2) coming apart(3) the distance between things(4) sorting one thing from others(5) the social act of separating or parting company(6) the space where a division or parting occurs(7) the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal(8) (law, either by mutual agreement or under a court order(9) the act of dividing or disconnecting
(1) As more and more Quebecers come to realize that a ├ö├ç├┐yes├ö├ç├û vote means separation from Canada, fewer and fewer seem interested.(2) the damage that might arise from the separation of parents and children(3) Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation .(4) Blood is conveyed into the first compartment for centrifugal separation into components.(5) The audio is presented in what appears to be Dolby Stereo, although there is next to no channel separation and the final result is indistinguishable from a mono track.(6) The husband testified he owned no such assets at separation .(7) The packaging says it's mono, but somehow I doubt this because there is noticeable separation in the front channels.(8) The stereo soundtracks predominantly come across more like two-channel mono; only in the music can any real channel separation be found.(9) A father remains a father in separation , divorce or marriage and their responsibilities and rights cannot be taken away.(10) Since the testimony will spread by word of mouth, anyone who's ever played telephone knows it's going to get wilder and further from the truth with each degree of separation from the source.(11) In such states, adultery remains a viable basis for divorce or separation .(12) Both the English stereo dub and the original Japanese stereo track are thin and pinched, with very little channel separation .(13) The next important step in the evolution of Parliament was the separation into houses.(14) Whatever it is, don't run on church-state separation alone.(15) legal grounds for divorce or separation(16) religion involved the separation of the sacred and the profane
(1) separation of powers :: అధికారాల వేర్పాటు
(2) separation anxiety :: విభజన ఆతృత
(3) separation of concerns :: ఆందోళనలు వేరు
(4) separation of duties :: విధులు వేరు
(5) magnetic separation :: మేగ్నటిక్ సెపరేషన్
(6) legal separation :: చట్టపరమైన వేరు
(7) grade separation :: గ్రేడ్ విభజన
2. breakup ::
3. distinction ::
4. interval ::
5. detachment ::
6. legal separation ::
1. unification ::
2. union ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, maintain SEPARATION
between dealer and supplier,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
I finally have time to test my hypothesis
about the SEPARATION of water molecules...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: separation
Meaning and definitions of separation, translation in Telugu language for separation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of separation in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "separation"
What separation means in Telugu, separation meaning in Telugu, separation definition, examples and pronunciation of separation in Telugu language.