Noun(1) a person working in the service of another (especially in the household(2) in a subordinate position
(1) Because if there is one thing a government servant cannot do, it is look after anything under his charge.(2) The author was one Simon Peter, who referred to himself as a servant and a disciple of Jesus Christ.(3) Financially they were well enough established to be able to employ a domestic servant .(4) He was convicted on three counts of offering advantages to a government servant .(5) The king's servant ran and brought them two goblets filled with wine.(6) a tireless servant of God(7) a government servant(8) My father was a government servant and we were posted in villages and small towns.(9) Anna, her personal servant , had forgotten to fill the pitcher.(10) he was a great servant of the Labour Party(11) He was a great servant of the Conservative Party, a devoted constituency member and a very good friend.(12) The pattern made plain in the Saviour, and then the apostles, is to be followed by all his servants .(13) Hello all righteous servants of the Transport Department on every level!(14) Many urban households with a regular income employ live-in domestic servants , generally young unmarried women from the rural areas.(15) He was afraid of hiring another nursemaid, and mistrusted the household servants .(16) Dehumanising them and creating the impression that they are a minority to be despised is a tactic of extremism and the servants of fascism.
(1) civil servant :: ప్రజా సేవకుడు
(2) public servant :: ప్రజా సేవకుడు
(3) domestic servant :: ఇంటి పనిమనిషి
(4) servant girl :: పనిపిల్ల
(5) master and servant :: మాస్టర్ మరియు servant
(6) indentured servant :: ఒప్పందం ప్రకారం సేవకుడిగా
(7) your humble servant :: మీ దీనసేవకుడు
(8) female servant :: పురుషుడు సేవకుడు
(9) servant-maid :: సేవకుడు పరిచారిక
1. attendant ::
2. helper ::
3. retainer ::
4. handmaiden ::
1. master ::
2. mistress ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You told him I had my guards
beat that SERVANT girl at Casterly Rock.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Do you take me for a SERVANT?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
only I don't need a SERVANT
to do my beheading for me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Lord Varys has proven himself
a loyal SERVANT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You are the queen
and I am a SERVANT of Meereen.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: servant
Meaning and definitions of servant, translation in Telugu language for servant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of servant in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "servant"
What servant means in Telugu, servant meaning in Telugu, servant definition, examples and pronunciation of servant in Telugu language.