- నీడభూమినుండి కనిపించకుండా నీడలోనీడతోనీడలుక్రీనీడ
Noun(1) shade within clear boundaries(2) an unilluminated area(3) something existing in perception only(4) a premonition of something adverse(5) an indication that something has been present(6) refuge from danger or observation(7) a dominating and pervasive presence(8) a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements(9) an inseparable companion
Verb(1) follow, usually without the person's knowledge(2) cast a shadow over(3) make appear small by comparison
(1) It was the first time Shawn had felt it, and it would, without a shadow of a doubt, be the last time.(2) But suddenly, he knew without a shadow of a doubt who this woman was.(3) Mel shook her head, a shadow crossing her face as she remembered about the sketch.(4) A shadow crossed Katherine's face as she saw Helena use Orion as a human shield.(5) Hugo held something dark in the palm of his hand about the size of a guinea and when the Captain turned away from him I noticed that the black shadow of his patch had gone.(6) the shadow Chancellor(7) They are already merely a shadow of the company they were.(8) Lines are often bold and thick, and the tight, even hatching sometimes dissolves in to smooth gradations of shadow .(9) But then they were gone, lost in the deep blanket of shadow and hair that covered his face.(10) Like the American cinema, the American theatre is today a pale shadow of what it used to be; this film is a reminder of what we're missing.(11) If you can't quite see the actors who are in deep shadow , and you can't quite make out what the leading lady is saying, the evening becomes a bit of an uphill climb.(12) The last thing she remembered seeing was the smirking face of Kyle Stratford, and she knew without a shadow of a doubt that they had been set up.(13) Howard lost the party's leadership to William Hague, who brought him back as shadow foreign minister, a role he held until 1999.(14) They live their daily existence in the shadow of one of the busiest travel destinations in the world.(15) a shadow crossed Maria's face(16) Christina grows up in the shadow of her older sister, whom everyone considers to be smarter, more creative, and more promising.
(1) eye shadow :: కంటి నీడ
(2) dark shadow :: చీకటి నీడ
(3) shadow play :: ముసుగులో గ్రుద్దులాట
(4) black shadow :: నల్లని నీడ
(5) rain shadow :: వర్షపు నీడ
(6) shadow of death :: మరణచ్ఛాయలోను
(7) drop shadow :: డ్రాప్ షాడో
(8) shadow cabinet :: షాడో క్యాబినెట్
(9) shadow price :: షాడో ప్రైస్
(10) cast a shadow :: నీడను
1. silhouette ::
2. shade ::
3. black cloud ::
4. trace ::
5. inferior version ::
6. constant companion ::
8. dark ::
9. apparition ::
10. tincture ::
11. overshadow ::
12. follow ::
13. shade off ::
1. blaze ::
2. day ::
3. daylight ::
4. glare ::
5. glow ::
6. light ::
shadow, shadowed, shadowing, shadows, shadowy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And scoot over,
part of your SHADOW is on my spot. Move.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
recently run across her SHADOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
As commander of the Shadow Tower,
he kept the wildlings away.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
But it can't be The Silver
Shadow-- that's mine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Ser Denys Mallister has commanded
the Shadow Tower for 20 years,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: shadow
Meaning and definitions of shadow, translation in Telugu language for shadow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shadow in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shadow"
What shadow means in Telugu, shadow meaning in Telugu, shadow definition, examples and pronunciation of shadow in Telugu language.