భుజము, భుజం కీలు
- భుజంముందుకు వంగినతీసుకోవడంభుజాలు
Noun(1) the part of the body between the neck and the upper arm(2) a cut of meat including the upper joint of the foreleg(3) a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula(4) the part of a garment that covers or fits over the shoulder(5) a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved
Verb(1) lift onto one's shoulders(2) push with the shoulders(3) carry a burden, either real or metaphoric
(1) Some areas cook the entire hog, others just the pork shoulder , some make pulled pork.(2) It is also cruel because, as a group, high earners already shoulder one of the heaviest tax burdens in history.(3) don't shoulder me with that(4) He said many motorists drove on the shoulder of the highways and used interchanges and ramps to go around traffic lights.(5) Gonzalez has had his struggles when asked to carry a team, but the Royals don't need him to shoulder that heavy of a load.(6) My partner and I had parked on the shoulder of the highway and began to chat.(7) As the paramedics shoulder through, a commotion breaks out near the spectators.(8) There was no direct blow to the scapula and the shoulder did not dislocate.(9) shoulder injury(10) For the beef shoulder , bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.(11) who'll shoulder the cost?(12) We have to be prepared to shoulder the responsibility and accept the consequences of knowing the truth.(13) For in any situation of war or conflict, women shoulder the greatest burden.(14) she turned to look at him over her shoulder(15) Meanwhile, Nicholas had spotted his jaguar sitting on the shoulder of the road and cut three lanes to get to her.(16) to shoulder arms
(1) shoulder bag :: భుజాల సంచి
(2) shoulder pad :: భుజం ప్యాడ్
(3) shoulder pads :: భుజం మెత్తలు
(4) shoulder-length :: భుజం పొడవు
(5) shoulder to shoulder :: భుజం భుజం
(6) hard shoulder :: హార్డ్ భుజం
(7) shoulder width :: భుజం వెడల్పు
(8) shoulder girdle :: భుజం నడికట్టు
(9) soft shoulder :: మృదువైన భుజం
1. shoulder joint ::
3. undertake ::
4. accept ::
5. assume ::
6. bear ::
7. carry ::
shoulder, shouldered, shouldering, shoulders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
one not on my SHOULDER
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
-To him, your SHOULDER to cry on.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
The SHOULDER is so close to the lung.
I can't do it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Shoot me in the SHOULDER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: shoulder
Meaning and definitions of shoulder, translation in Telugu language for shoulder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shoulder in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shoulder"
What shoulder means in Telugu, shoulder meaning in Telugu, shoulder definition, examples and pronunciation of shoulder in Telugu language.