జబ్బుపడిన, ఆరోగ్యం సరిగా లేని
Noun(1) people who are sick
Verb(1) eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Adjective(1) affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function(2) feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit(3) affected with madness or insanity(4) having a strong distaste from surfeit(5) (of light, or wan(6) deeply affected by a strong feeling(7) shockingly repellent; inspiring horror
(1) John was a dedicated family doctor who, I later learned, was too busy looking after the many people sick with influenza in his practice to look after his own health.(2) For those with a sick sense of humour, say no more; this is your kind of movie.(3) I'm essentially a decent enough guy, but I'll readily admit to possessing a bit of a sick sense of humour.(4) Following his admission to the hospital, approximately 20 hospital staff became sick with similar symptoms.(5) Now even he was beginning to feel sick about this.(6) My father, who fought in the First World War, described fear as not so much a sick feeling as a heightening of the senses.(7) The ├ö├ç├┐no patient services would be cut├ö├ç├û line is a sick joke.(8) Still, what can be wrong with applying classical music as an unguent to the sores of a sick society?(9) The teacher walked in and the pride that I had felt a moment before suddenly turned into a feeling of pure sick terror.(10) Olwen Jones sued Sandwell Council where she worked at a training centre until 1995 when she went off sick with anxiety and depression and never returned to work.(11) Other Ministers own property abroad, and to give them these payouts on the grounds that they have ├ö├ç├┐incurred debts├ö├ç├û is a sign of a very sick society.(12) Like the mainstream in Britain and the US, Middle Australia is worried sick about declining values, the threat to national security and the future of their children.(13) We are transforming a once very sick society into a hopeful place.(14) The workhouse was built within the current grounds of Daisy Hill in 1841 to provide accommodation for the poorly and sick in the area.(15) ├ö├ç├┐The bargaining council is once again at risk of collapsing, which would mean no more provident or sick fund for workers,├ö├ç├û he said.(16) An election in which the names of the candidates in the various lists are still not known 18 days before the polls open is a sick joke, not an election.
(1) get sick :: జబ్బు పడు
(2) feel sick :: జబ్బుపడిన అనుభూతి
(3) very sick :: చాలా అనారోగ్యం
(4) sick and tired :: అనారోగ్యం మరియు అలసట
(5) sick of :: అనారోగ్య
(6) be sick :: జబ్బుపడు
(7) still sick :: ఇంకా అనారోగ్యంగా ఉన్నాను
1. ill ::
2. nauseous ::
3. disappointed ::
4. fed up with ::
5. macabre ::
6. brainsick ::
7. grim ::
8. tired of ::
9. wan ::
10. sickish ::
11. be sick ::
1. hale ::
2. healthy ::
3. sound ::
4. well ::
5. whole ::
6. wholesome ::
sick, sicked, sicker, sickest, sicking, sicks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...my partner's out SICK,
and it's just me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
enough medicine to treat 40 SICK people.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
When I finally managed
to convince her I was SICK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
Is someone SICK?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
No, I was going to,
but she called in SICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: sick
Meaning and definitions of sick, translation in Telugu language for sick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sick in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "sick"
What sick means in Telugu, sick meaning
in Telugu, sick definition, examples and pronunciation
of sick in Telugu language.