Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: దుష్ప్రభావాన్ని
(2) side by side :: పక్కపక్కన
(3) other side :: ఇతర వైపు
(4) side dish :: సైడ్ డిష్
(5) by your side :: మీ పక్షాన
(6) by my side :: నా దగ్గరి నుండి
(7) side effects :: దుష్ప్రభావాలు
(8) dark side :: చీకటి వైపు
(9) on the other side :: మరోవైపు
(10) bright side :: ప్రకాశవంతమైన వైపు
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You'll need her father on your SIDE."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Oh, damn. I picked the wrong SIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Let them know what it means
to choose the wrong SIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Here. On one SIDE,
you have mercuric oxide
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
to bring sellswords and
pirates to your SIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Telugu language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of side in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "side"
What side means in Telugu, side meaning
in Telugu, side definition, examples and pronunciation
of side in Telugu language.