ఆకాశము, వాతావరణ స్థితి
Noun(1) the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
Verb(1) throw or toss with a light motion
(1) Dorcas had never seen so much sky(2) The moon shown as brightly as white silk in the midnight sky above his head.(3) hundreds of stars were shining in the sky(4) They both lay there, looking at the early morning sky through the window of the tour bus.(5) Today her dress was the pure color of a summer sky on a clear day.(6) Asteroids of that size, however, are exceedingly difficult to observe in the twilight sky with ground-based telescopes.(7) The midnight blue of the nighttime sky grew suddenly darker.(8) What was once an empty backdrop of a starry sky was filled with a bright, silvery object.(9) His cold gaze focused on the starless sky outside the small stone window.(10) She crossed her arms under her head and leaned back then, watching the sky darken slowly.(11) The very end of the symphony is like a radiant summer sky at sunset.(12) After a long delay while Prokas was treated, Murray stepped up to sky the spot-kick over the bar.(13) Now, the sun floated high above them in a clear, cloudless blue sky .(14) Flat, gray clouds filled the darkening sky above her as the town prepared for yet another rainfall.(15) I was outside, under the most brilliant azure sky that I had ever witnessed.(16) Jillson had never seen so much sky
(1) in the sky :: ఆకాశంలో
(2) clear sky :: స్పష్టమైన ఆకాశం
(3) night sky :: రాత్రివేళ ఆకాశం
(4) starry sky :: నక్షత్రాలతో ఆకాశం
(5) sky-blue :: లేత నీలి రంగు
(6) reach for the sky :: ఆకాశంలో కోసం చేరుకోవడానికి
1. upper atmosphere ::
3. firmament ::
4. blue ::
6. welkin ::
7. azure ::
8. empyrean ::
9. flip ::
10. toss ::
11. pitch ::
1. hell ::
2. perdition ::
skive, skives, sky, skying, skyward
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The SKY is huge, right?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Sky, I know you're home.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
You'd be alone with nothing
but blue SKY above you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
two of the brightest stars
in the night SKY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: sky
Meaning and definitions of sky, translation in Telugu language for sky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sky in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sky"
What sky means in Telugu, sky meaning in Telugu, sky definition, examples and pronunciation of sky in Telugu language.