నిద్రపోవు, విశ్రాంతి తీసుకొను
Noun(1) a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended(2) a torpid state resembling deep sleep(3) a period of time spent sleeping(4) euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb
Verb(1) be asleep(2) be able to accommodate for sleeping
(1) the effects of sleep loss(2) Among these last six patients, four were obese and had obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.(3) He blinked, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he looked at each of us.(4) I made it clear that I would like to sleep with her, but she was hesitant.(5) He will not sleep alone and it breaks my heart to see him so frightened.(6) Together we drift off into a much needed sleep , both comfortable and content.(7) a good night's sleep(8) She fell into a fitful, dreamless sleep .(9) He asked her to leave him alone and let him sleep , she said.(10) He didn't say anything about his sexuality, but of course, we who hoped to sleep with him all speculated.(11) It was the same for several human villagers who exited shabby tents, rubbing sleep from their eyes.(12) I won't sleep with a man who doesn't respect me(13) Lisa ruffled Charlie's hair as she wandered past, rubbing sleep from her eyes.(14) It was associated with excessive sleepiness in those averaging less than 7 hours of sleep per night.(15) That's why I know I don't have to sleep with my future wife to find out if we're sexually compatible.(16) Adequate, restful sleep is important to everyone, regardless of age.
(1) go to sleep :: నిద్ర వెళ్ళండి
(2) sleep well :: బాగా నిద్ర
(3) to sleep :: పడుకొనుటకు
(4) sleep late :: ఆలస్యం గా నిద్రపోండి
(5) sleep in :: లో నిద్ర
(6) sleep over :: పైగా నిద్ర
(7) going to sleep :: నిద్రకు ఉపక్రమిస్తున్నాను
(8) sleep apnea :: స్లీప్ అప్నియా
(9) good sleep :: మంచి నిద్ర
(10) deep sleep :: గాఢనిద్ర
1. nap ::
2. sopor ::
3. slumber ::
4. quietus ::
5. be asleep ::
6. kip ::
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
sleep, sleeper, sleepers, sleeping, sleepless, sleeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to end this conversation
and let me go back to SLEEP?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Well, better get some SLEEP.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
With any luck, tonight will be the night
my SLEEP apnea kills me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
I can't SLEEP on your couch.
I SLEEP in a bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: sleep
Meaning and definitions of sleep, translation in Telugu language for sleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sleep in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sleep"
What sleep means in Telugu, sleep meaning in Telugu, sleep definition, examples and pronunciation of sleep in Telugu language.