గ్రామఫోను రికార్డును కప్పివుంచే సంచి, చొక్కా వంటి దుస్తుల చెయ్యి భాగము
Noun(1) the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm(2) small case into which an object fits
(1) A record sleeve is one thing, but a serious magazine is another.(2) If a pipe penetration must be located within that zone, use of a schedule 40 steel pipe sleeve is required.(3) If soft material is encountered, the operator inserts a steel sleeve to prevent collapse.(4) I would slide the mysterious black disc out of its paper sleeve .(5) I adore the folds of the sleeve and bodice and how she pulled her hair up to show off those darling dangling earrings.(6) The pop rivet itself looks something like a nail with a flanged metal sleeve over one end.(7) The lever the operator holds controls a hydraulically actuated piston that connects to this sleeve gear.(8) And the flared sleeve dress shirt and strapless dress combo is just unusual enough to be interesting but not weird.(9) The packaging is nice enough, a cardboard sleeve covering the case itself.(10) The pictures on the album sleeve sum up the nature of Moffat's dance-influenced dreams.(11) Gases going past the slot are deflected away from the shooter's face by a flange on the bolt sleeve .(12) Inside is the game CD encased in a paper sleeve , a forty-page manual and a registration card.(13) The shaft bushing and the resilient element tightly enclose the shaft while a firm connection with the shaft sleeve is secured.(14) This may result in a recommendation to move the location of the friction sleeve further away from the cone tip.(15) One piece is folded to form a sleeve or tube through which the belt is passed, and the other is sewn to this envelope to form the loop that holds the gun.(16) The carrier is a sleeve that encloses bearings and seals intended to prevent water from entering the sterndrive housing at the drive shaft.
(1) sleeve opening :: స్లీవ్ ప్రారంభ
(2) sleeve length :: స్లీవ్ పొడవు
(3) shirt-sleeve :: చొక్కా-స్లీవ్
(4) cap sleeve :: క్యాప్ స్లీవ్
(5) sleeve nut :: స్లీవ్ గింజ
(6) long-sleeve :: పొడవైన అతుకుని
(7) short-sleeve :: పొట్టి చేతుల చొక్కా
1. arm ::
sleeve, sleeved, sleeveless, sleeves
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We would have deactivated
the ace up their SLEEVE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Hey, you got to help me
get my arm into the SLEEVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: sleeve
Meaning and definitions of sleeve, translation in Telugu language for sleeve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sleeve in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sleeve"
What sleeve means in Telugu, sleeve meaning in Telugu, sleeve definition, examples and pronunciation of sleeve in Telugu language.