Noun(1) the slender part of the back(2) a garment size for a small person
Adjective(1) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(2) relatively moderate, limited, or small(3) (of children and animals(4) slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope(5) low or inferior in station or quality(6) lowercase(7) (of a voice(8) have fine or very small constituent particles(9) not large but sufficient in size or amount(10) made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth
Adverb(1) on a small scale
(1) Also take a small amount of paper money as well, for taxis from the airport and so forth.(2) Districts should receive a small amount of money for each child who participates.(3) All in all he harboured only minor concerns, and these occupied only a small part of him as a whole.(4) Rosie was speaking in a small voice, turning back to the floor as they made their way out the school building.(5) she'll get a small grant(6) While they were out on one particular date he forced entry and stole a small amount of money.(7) Another example might be the recent kidnapping and murder of two small girls in a village in England.(8) If these proposals go ahead they're going to hit small businesses hard.(9) I understand you're planning an event aimed at owners of small businesses this week.(10) From the mustard seeds thrown along the path by Vidyapati, small plants had grown.(11) he bought it for a small fee(12) Other parents said the small class sizes helped their children with their academic achievements.(13) He has been included as a party only because there was a small amount of money involved from his point of view.(14) The only small and minor complaint I have is the gravity of the situation to which the response given is.(15) They sat there, like a young mother and her small child, happy and content just to be together.(16) It's a small problem affecting a trivial number of people who effectively choose to be affected.
(1) small talk :: చిన్న చర్చ
(2) very small :: చాల చిన్నది
(3) too small :: చాలా చిన్నది
(4) small intestine :: చిన్న ప్రేగు
(5) small business :: చిన్న వ్యాపారం
(6) small amount :: చిన్న మొత్తం
(7) a small :: ఒక చిన్న
(8) small size :: చిన్న పరిమాణం
(9) small house :: చిన్న హౌస్
1. little ::
2. short ::
3. slight ::
4. inadequate ::
5. foolish ::
6. small-scale ::
7. lowly ::
8. modest ::
9. minor ::
1. big ::
2. biggish ::
3. considerable ::
4. goodly ::
5. grand ::
6. great ::
7. handsome ::
8. husky ::
9. large ::
10. substantial ::
11. tidy ::
12. whacking ::
13. whopping ::
small, smaller, smallest, smallish, smallness, smalls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think we've had enough SMALL talk.
Why are you here?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
See? Small P.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
in the judgment of your Small Council,
it would be neither proper nor wise
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I'm capable of managing
a SMALL business.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Maybe you're only needed for this SMALL
part of his plan and nothing else.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: small
Meaning and definitions of small, translation in Telugu language for small with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of small in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "small"
What small means in Telugu, small meaning
in Telugu, small definition, examples and pronunciation
of small in Telugu language.