పిరికి పంద, రహస్యంగా ప్రవేశించు
Noun(1) a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible(2) someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions(3) someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
Verb(1) to go stealthily or furtively(2) put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner(3) make off with belongings of others(4) pass on stealthily
Adjective(1) marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
(1) Is winter finally over, or is this just a sneak preview?(2) But if you are a chameleon, you can sneak in and move ahead with the furtiveness required in one-day cricket.(3) If you're riding a hold-up horse or a doubtful stayer you have to sneak him round, taking the shortest route around the inside and keeping him as relaxed and switched-off as possible.(4) A few stragglers return from lunch, and the April afternoon clouds are too threatening to tempt anyone to sneak out for an early tee time.(5) As I passed the house a third and final time, I managed to sneak a peek through the gap in the trees.(6) So, you know, to sneak someone onto a cruise ship, that would be almost an impossibility.(7) To all of you who have been patiently waiting, we are opening our doors for a sneak preview of our fantastic new space from December 20th through(8) I hoped that lofty ambition alone might sneak me through to the finals.(9) Come for a sneak preview on our initial findings!(10) My parents use to sneak me into jazz clubs when I was underage(11) Am I allowed a sneak preview of the next one, I ask?(12) She continued to read silently, her eyes glancing upwards to sneak a peek at Zach.(13) Since then I've received a newsletter every few months, and the occasional free ticket to see a sneak preview of an upcoming film.(14) Friday's first snapshots amounted to a sneak preview.(15) It sounds like something only a sneak would do, but I can't not do it.(16) Many who saw the new models at a sneak preview will have been surprised by the changing interface between driver and machine.
(1) sneak peek :: స్నీక్ పీక్
(2) sneak out :: లేచిపో
(3) sneak in :: లో చొప్పించాడు
(4) sneak preview :: అనాధికార
(5) sneak away :: దూరంగా పిరికి పంద
(6) sneak up :: చొప్పించాడు
(7) sneak off :: తప్పించుకొను
(8) sneak around :: చుట్టూ చొప్పించాడు
(9) sneak attack :: నిశ్శబ్ద దాడిలో
(10) sneak into :: లోకి చొప్పించాడు
3. creep ::
4. smuggle ::
5. steal ::
6. slip ::
7. pilfer ::
8. furtive ::
9. exclusive ::
10. stealthy ::
sneak, sneaked, sneaker, sneakers, sneakily, sneaking, sneaks, sneaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or SNEAK out to the movies,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
-you would SNEAK in a micro?
-And did you think that my people
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
All I did was SNEAK
onto your computer
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Sneak you out of the city
in the back of a cart?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You don't SNEAK up on a guy
when he's sitting on a log.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: sneak
Meaning and definitions of sneak, translation in Telugu language for sneak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sneak in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sneak"
What sneak means in Telugu, sneak meaning in Telugu, sneak definition, examples and pronunciation of sneak in Telugu language.