- మంచుsnowedమంచు కురుస్తోందిహిమమంచు
Noun(1) precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals(2) a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water(3) English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980(4) street names for cocaine
Verb(1) fall as snow(2) conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
(1) In dry-winter areas that don't freeze or have much snow , water perennials once a month on a sunny, warm day to keep them alive and healthy.(2) The weather wasn't really improving it was starting to snow pretty heavily and I feared that the traffic would be a disaster.(3) carbon dioxide snow(4) There was a heavy, wet snow falling gently on the harbour.(5) Halfway to the Northern palace, two days into the journey, night fell as fresh snow floated to the ground.(6) I expected to see snow on the mountains, it was that cold.(7) When the vapor condenses into rain or freezes to make snow , the precipitation is acid, which can fall into lakes.(8) As wet, fluffy snow fell throughout the day, many protestors began tossing snowballs at riot police.(9) He found her sitting alone next to a window, watching snow falling onto the ground.(10) we were trudging through deep snow(11) I looked outside, and saw that it had started to snow really hard.(12) The first cryogens were liquid air and compressed carbon dioxide snow .(13) The film is astonishingly beautiful in its pristine silver light, with snow on the ground and a weak sun low over the city.(14) all that they could pick up on their screens was snow(15) the first snow of the season(16) The television filled with digital snow , casting a pale glow about the darkened room.
(1) heavy snow :: భారీ మంచు
(2) snow leopard :: మంచు చిరుత
(3) in the snow :: మంచులో
(4) snow day :: మంచు కురిసి రోజు
(5) snow angel :: మంచు దేవత
(6) snow pea :: మంచు బఠానీ
(7) snow cone :: మంచు కోన్
(8) snow globe :: మంచు గ్లోబ్
(9) powder snow :: పొడి మంచు
(10) snow shovel :: మంచు పార
2. nose candy ::
3. blow ::
4. coke ::
5. bamboozle ::
6. lead by the nose ::
ముక్కు ద్వారా దారి
7. hoodwink ::
8. play false ::
snow, snowed, snowing, snows, snowy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Given your deep knowledge
of the wildling army, Lord Snow,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
You're a proper lover, Jon Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
You earned that, Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Or do you like girls who swoon, Jon Snow?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Snow White retold
from the point of view of Sneezy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: snow
Meaning and definitions of snow, translation in Telugu language for snow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snow in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snow"
What snow means in Telugu, snow meaning in Telugu, snow definition, examples and pronunciation of snow in Telugu language.