సాంఘికమైన, కలసి మెలసియున్న
Noun(1) a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
Adjective(1) relating to human society and its members(2) living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups(3) relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society(4) composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability(5) tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind(6) marked by friendly companionship with others
(1) Let them hear from you with your ideas on how social and community problems can be tackled.(2) Various models have been presented to account for division of labor in social insects.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Women are not marrying for social status or financial security any more,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) Money, social status, talent, opportunity and chance all define the contours of our inequality.(5) No job was ever too big for Alvina to tackle, and at the end of a long day she still had energy for the social activities she so greatly enjoyed.(6) A portion of the money raised will be donated to various civil rights and social organizations.(7) Class was defined as the individual's social status based partly on economic factors.(8) what are the social effects of computers?(9) He was also the founder of a number of educational and social organizations.(10) social class(11) It seems that our perceptions of beauty are determined largely by our perceptions of social status.(12) His diaries indicated he is aware of the social crises in his community and does something about them.(13) Chimps are social animals and live in groups of up to 80 where food is plentiful.(14) My social status among my friends rocketed as I was the only one with my own television.(15) You should feel proud of yourself for not being shallow and liking someone for social status or looks.(16) In other words, weblogs create particular spaces and times in which social activity may, and does, occur.
(1) social studies :: సామాజిక అధ్యయనాలు
(2) social worker :: సామాజిక కార్యకర్త
(3) social science :: సాంఘిక శాస్త్రం
(4) social work :: సామాజిక సేవ
(5) social security :: సామాజిక భద్రత
(6) social life :: సామాజిక జీవితం
(7) social network :: సామాజిక నెట్వర్క్
(8) social skills :: సామాజిక నైపుణ్యాలు
(9) social welfare :: సామాజిక సంక్షేమం
(10) social status :: సామాజిక స్థితి
1. communal ::
2. recreational ::
3. gregarious ::
4. societal ::
5. party ::
6. mixer ::
1. antisocial ::
asocial, nonsocial, social, socialist, socialists, socialization, socialize, socializes, socially, socials, unsocial
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with a girl who suffers from SOCIAL
anxiety, she can't be around other people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
- Low self-esteem.
- Social anxiety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
And that SOCIAL relationships
will continue to baffle and repulse me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
If that contract breaks down,
then all SOCIAL contracts break down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
And if you post it
on SOCIAL media,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: social
Meaning and definitions of social, translation in Telugu language for social with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of social in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "social"
What social means in Telugu, social meaning in Telugu, social definition, examples and pronunciation of social in Telugu language.