Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent(3) relatively many but unspecified in number(4) remarkable
Adverb(1) (of quantities
(1) A large number of protesters were drinking beer and wine, and some were obviously drunk.(2) So why not waste some more money and build another airport to match with the new stadium.(3) I know for the most part the sums are not huge, but they could at least put some effort into knowing what is going on.(4) he played some records for me(5) This presumably included Neapolitans but at least they have some nice love songs and this is one.(6) I still have some(7) she married some newspaper magnate twice her age(8) he left, for some reason or other(9) This will a great free day out watching some of the finest trials riders doing something different.(10) There are some records that are just evil, and this is worse than most of them.(11) that was some goal(12) Whatever you do, wherever you go, as long as you have access to some money you won't go far wrong.(13) All he has to do is wait some thirty years for his actual death to catch up with him.(14) surely some have noticed(15) I work some days but not others(16) it's having some effect
(1) some people :: కొంతమంది
(2) some time :: కొంత సమయం
(3) some day :: కొన్ని రోజు
(4) some more :: ఇంకిన్ని
(5) some of them :: వాళ్ళలో కొందరు
(6) to some extent :: కొంతవరకు
(7) some money :: కొంచం డబ్బులు
(8) get some :: కొన్ని తీసుకో
(9) after some time :: కొంత సమయం తర్వాత
(10) some days :: కొన్ని రోజులు
1. approximately ::
2. or so ::
3. more or less ::
ఎక్కువ లేదా తక్కువ
4. about ::
5. close to ::
6. just about ::
7. around ::
8. roughly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could go for SOME goat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Okay, I'll start heating SOME of this stuff up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Some oysters, girl!
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Maybe you need to take SOME time
and think about what you've done.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
they got SOME fingerprints
they're trying to lD.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: some
Meaning and definitions of some, translation in Telugu language for some with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of some in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "some"
What some means in Telugu, some meaning in Telugu, some definition, examples and pronunciation of some in Telugu language.