Adverb(1) in the near future
(1) it soon became clear that we had no chance(2) They argued that if they would have to fight the ban they would prefer to start as soon as possible.(3) I'd just as soon Tim did it(4) At this early stage it is too soon to say whether it has been a good or bad thing to do or what the repercussions of it all might be.(5) Go the other way and you will soon arrive on one of the fabulous southern beaches.(6) he'll be home soon(7) The one drawback is that it is short lived and will soon become woody and overlarge.(8) Taylor didn't object and soon began to laugh once more as they started to muck about.(9) it's a pity you have to leave so soon(10) Hutton will be wrapping up his inquiry soon and the report will be out shortly afterwards.(11) it won't be built that soon(12) It has novelty value but that will soon wear off once the menu options are exhausted.(13) they arrived soon after 7.30(14) Indeed he says that many employees are resigned to the idea that they may soon have a new parent.(15) everyone will soon know the truth(16) Once in place they seed very easily and can soon take over every available spot.
(1) so on :: అందువలన న
(2) as soon as :: సాధ్యమయినంత త్వరగా
(3) as soon as possible :: ఎంత త్వరగా ఐతే అంత త్వరగా
(4) as soon :: వీలైనంత త్వరగా
(5) very soon :: అతి త్వరలో
(6) soon after :: అయిన వెంటనే
(7) come soon :: త్వరగా రా
(8) too soon :: చాలా త్వరగా
(9) soon afterwards :: వెంటనే
1. shortly ::
2. early ::
3. before long ::
soon, sooner, soonest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, talk SOON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
You'll find out very SOON.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
- See you SOON.
- Yep, sure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
How SOON is that?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
- Soon, he says.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: soon
Meaning and definitions of soon, translation in Telugu language for soon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of soon in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "soon"
What soon means in Telugu, soon meaning
in Telugu, soon definition, examples and pronunciation
of soon in Telugu language.