Noun(1) the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause(2) the subjective sensation of hearing something(3) mechanical vibrations transmitted by an elastic medium(4) the sudden occurrence of an audible event(5) the audible part of a transmitted signal(6) (phonetics(7) a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water(8) a large ocean inlet or deep bay
Verb(1) appear in a certain way(2) make a certain noise or sound(3) give off a certain sound or sounds(4) announce by means of a sound(5) utter with vibrating vocal chords(6) cause to sound(7) measure the depth of (a body of water
Adjective(1) financially secure and safe(2) exercising or showing good judgment(3) in good condition; free from defect or damage or decay(4) in excellent physical condition(5) logically valid(6) having legal efficacy or force(7) vigorous or severe(8) free from moral defect(9) (of sleep(10) complete; thorough
(1) His eyes closed gently, as if he was in a sound sleep, his long eyelashes clinging to one another.(2) I├ö├ç├ûve always been a sound sleeper, but the condition is intensified by sleep deprivation.(3) Every person in the village was sound asleep.(4) I felt we were well-informed and the points we made were based on sound logic.(5) Though it does sound like fun if I ever did have to.(6) We had an intelligent team, a very fundamentally sound team that worked together.(7) By using little dialogue and less music, he lets the incidental sound support the film's atmosphere.(8) So I think the most important thing to do is to get a good sound medical and psychiatric diagnosis.(9) that was a sound move(10) The very first night I was sound asleep and I woke to the sound of my dad laughing.(11) A second medical opinion is required, and the patient must be of sound mind.(12) I think that the thrust of the piece is quite sound , and the piece is generally much worth reading.(13) you've had a hard day, by the sound of it(14) I had a sound sleep on the plane and now I'm awake, all rejuvenated to resume work again.(15) The blaring sound of Spanish music twirled round in my head, and the brightly coloured morning sun shone through my closed eyes.(16) The Pistons clearly are a shaken team unaccustomed to taking two sound beatings in a series.
(1) safe and sound :: సురక్షిత మరియు ధ్వని
(2) speed of sound :: ధ్వని వేగం
(3) sound system :: ధ్వని వ్యవస్థ
(4) sound like :: అనిపించు
(5) sound the horn :: హార్న్ మోగించు
(6) sound effects :: ధ్వని ప్రభావాలు
(7) sound effect :: ధ్వని ప్రభావం
(8) to sound :: శబ్ద
(9) the sound :: ధ్వని
(10) sound wave :: శబ్ద తరంగం
1. healthy ::
2. well-built ::
3. well-founded ::
4. reliable ::
5. solvent ::
6. deep ::
7. effectual ::
8. level-headed ::
9. good ::
10. wakeless ::
11. well-grounded ::
12. noise ::
13. utterance ::
14. music ::
15. idea ::
16. channel ::
17. strait ::
18. speech sound ::
19. audio ::
20. make a noise ::
21. blow ::
22. pronounce ::
23. utter ::
24. appear ::
25. measure ::
26. go ::
27. fathom ::
28. vocalize ::
1. illogical ::
2. incoherent ::
3. inconsequent ::
4. invalid ::
5. irrational ::
6. unreasonable ::
7. unsound ::
8. weak ::
sound, sounded, sounder, sounders, soundest, sounding, soundings, soundless, soundly, soundness, sounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you hear how dumb you SOUND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
This is what you SOUND like:
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
from The Sound of Music.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
He does SOUND effects too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Who wants the SOUND of the sea?
This is like poetry for our ears.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: sound
Meaning and definitions of sound, translation in Telugu language for sound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sound in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sound"
What sound means in Telugu, sound meaning in Telugu, sound definition, examples and pronunciation of sound in Telugu language.