దక్షిణ దిక్కు, భూమధ్య రేఖకు దక్షిణంగా ఉన్న ప్రదేశము
Noun(1) the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line(2) the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861(3) the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees(4) a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city(5) the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
Adjective(1) situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
Adverb(1) in a southern direction
(1) The only point left on the compass to follow was south .(2) The weather was hot, and a south wind grew steadily all day.(3) The money will be used to enhance provisions at locations around the south Armagh area.(4) Epsom and Ewell's historians assume that he would have found it hard to maintain course and so could not land at any of the airfields near the south coast.(5) The vineyards lie in the valleys sandwiched between the mountains of western Otago and the hills to the south and east.(6) To date, we have recorded aftershocks over a broad region, primarily extending to the south and east of the epicenter.(7) Perhaps, young and experienced as they are, they fly south every time it feels a bit like winter.(8) the south bank(9) Monica moved from Bangladesh to Bolton when she was just three and a half years old and her parents still live in the south of the town.(10) The plan had been to drive south all morning, stopping off at various orchards and demonstration fields along the way.(11) However, there is a massive rock, on the edge of the channel, near the south shore.(12) on the south coast(13) They will visit homes in the south of the town to issue leaflets and offer advice, and will also be on patrol in Knaresborough and Ripon.(14) They apparently walked to the south in the direction of Pakistan and at around 6am were approached by soldiers from a nearby army post.(15) We are also off to the south coast today for a week's paddling near Hastings.(16) And even in the south there remained regions, such as the Wicklow uplands, which were still Gaelic in social complexion.
(1) south-west :: నైరుతి
(2) in the south :: దక్షిణాన
(3) go south :: దక్షిణ వెళ్ళండి
(4) to the south :: దక్షిణాన
(5) down south :: దక్షిణ డౌన్
(6) south side :: దక్షిణం వైపు
(7) from the south :: దక్షిణం నుండి
(8) due south :: కారణంగా దక్షిణ
(9) south coast :: దక్షిణ తీరం
(10) south wind :: దక్షిణ గాలి
1. southern ::
2. southerly ::
3. meridional ::
4. austral ::
6. southward ::
7. to the south ::
8. in the south ::
south, souths, southward, southwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the queen will need
a new Warden of the South.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
She's from South Carolina.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Let them remember
what happens when they march on the South.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
The South doesn't seem
to agree with you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
In the South, preadolescent children
are forced through cotillion...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: south
Meaning and definitions of south, translation in Telugu language for south with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of south in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "south"
What south means in Telugu, south meaning in Telugu, south definition, examples and pronunciation of south in Telugu language.