Verb(1) express in speech(2) exchange thoughts; talk with(3) use language(4) give a speech to(5) make a characteristic or natural sound
(1) twenty thousand people attended to hear him speak(2) The dream of many Oneidas is that one day most members will be able to speak the language fluently.(3) They were also very intelligent and able to speak every language naturally.(4) he claimed to speak for the majority of local people(5) the books speak of betrayal(6) I also heard him speak at a lecture, which I found inspirational.(7) John stands, open mouthed at the revelation and is left unable to speak .(8) Armenians everywhere think that being able to speak the language is an important part of being Armenian.(9) Tom suddenly felt himself unable to speak , his throat freezing up and his mouth suddenly going dry.(10) you shouldn't speak of certain things in front of children(11) in his agitation he was unable to speak(12) I'll speak to him if he calls(13) I'll speak to him if he rings up(14) Now that I look back at this he might have been making fun of me for not being able to speak my own language very well, which would have been much more embarrassing.(15) A long time ago, when I heard him speak , he said, set yourselves apart from this corrupt generation, be saints.(16) He travelled to hear his hero speak and later sailed with him in Narragansett Bay.
(1) speak up :: మాట్లాడు
(2) to speak :: మాట్లాడటానికి
(3) speak out :: మాట్లాడు
(4) speak to me :: నాతో మాట్లాడు
(5) so to speak :: మాట్లాడటానికి
(6) speak loudly :: గట్టిగా మాట్లాడు
(7) speak of :: మాట్లాడేందుకు
1. talk ::
2. converse ::
3. give a speech ::
4. mention ::
5. indicate ::
6. reprimand ::
7. address ::
8. verbalize ::
speak, speaker, speakers, speaking, speakings, speaks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You SPEAK Valyrian?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Would you like to SPEAK
with her, Your Grace?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
To be fair, I watched E.T. build a telephone
out of a Speak & Spell and an umbrella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Let me SPEAK with her in private.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Let the grown women SPEAK.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: speak
Meaning and definitions of speak, translation in Telugu language for speak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of speak in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "speak"
What speak means in Telugu, speak meaning
in Telugu, speak definition, examples and pronunciation
of speak in Telugu language.