Noun(1) a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price(2) a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant(3) a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) for a special service or occasion(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose(5) having a specific function or scope, or specific(6) first and most important, or particular(7) added to a regular schedule
(1) She was not alone in rendering living flowers, but she made them her special subject.(2) Make a special effort to create your own family legends.(3) Perhaps the special character of the place was signalled by ceremonial activities here about 7000 BC.(4) we always felt special(5) Once an implant has been installed it can't be uninstalled again except with special equipment.(6) I have no special talents, except being able to sing.(7) every field is special to my father(8) She was nothing significant, nothing special , nothing exceptional.(9) It takes a special effort to have an ISDN line put in.(10) Sausage rolls would go down well, especially if the filling was a bit special , perhaps good sausage mince mixed with game or venison.(11) General purpose home computers will gather dust as special purpose machines with cool designs and unbreakable software take over.(12) Credit cards are subject to extensive regulation, but that is a special topic and put to one side.(13) I counted 20 main courses, if you include the four gourmet sandwiches and the evening special .(14) I am committed to the principle of inclusive education for children with special educational needs.(15) His colleagues would not even respect his views about the teaching of his own special subject.(16) Each volume is dedicated to a special topic.
(1) nothing special :: ప్రత్యేక ఏమీ
(2) special offer :: ప్రత్యేక అవకాశం
(3) special effects :: ప్రత్యేక హంగులు
(4) special effect :: ప్రత్యేకమైన ప్రభావం
(5) special needs :: ప్రత్యేక అవసరాలు
(6) special features :: ప్రత్యేక లక్షణాలు
(7) special delivery :: ప్రత్యేక డెలివరీ
(8) special guest :: ప్రత్యేక అతిథి
(9) special edition :: ప్రత్యేక సంచిక
(10) special day :: ప్రత్యేక రోజు
1. exceptional ::
2. distinctive ::
3. momentous ::
4. specific ::
5. peculiar ::
6. extra ::
7. limited ::
8. particular ::
special, specialism, specialisms, specialist, specialists, specialization, specializations, specially, specials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So does Sheldon have anything SPECIAL
planned for you tomorrow night?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
behind the scenes of our very
SPECIAL show, The Big Bang,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Well, you certainly seem
like a SPECIAL lady,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Today's the day a girl's finally gonna
touch you in your little SPECIAL place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
...much like the SPECIAL order menu
that you find in Chinese restaurants...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: special
Meaning and definitions of special, translation in Telugu language for special with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of special in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "special"
What special means in Telugu, special meaning
in Telugu, special definition, examples and pronunciation
of special in Telugu language.