- వెన్నెముకవెన్నెముక లేనికలిగినవిగా పేర్కొన్నాయి
Noun(1) the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord(2) any sharply pointed projection(3) a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf(4) the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved(5) a sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
(1) The spine incorporates Main and Fox streets, where pedestrians treading on the colourful paved streets have right of way.(2) In another case, also featuring a desperate mother and a child who'd gone bad, Judge Hatchett lectured the mother to get some spine .(3) McCormack is breaking with his pattern of cowardice and exhibiting some spine for a change.(4) This applies to an abnormality of an intervertebral disc in the spine .(5) Pocklington's Mal Harrison provided the spine to his team's 154-7 with a steady 57.(6) From north and south, swamps or dense jungle rose toward a volcanic spine that was thought for decades to be too wild to support human life.(7) The skull, spine and spinal movement, the pelvis, upper and lower legs and foot movements are examined.(8) He chose to leave wingers Derek Townsley and Kevin Twaddle on the bench in an attempt to strengthen the spine of the side, and it proved a fine piece of judgment.(9) That team has solid foundations, because the spine of the side is very strong.(10) It is beautifully bound in half-leather, with richly gold-tooled spine and sumptuous marbled end-papers.(11) Farina has positioned them down the spine of the team; Moore at centre back, Cahill in the midfield and Aloisi up front.(12) Puerto Rico's mountainous spine(13) It seems more plausible that this was not an attempt to put spine in the United Nations and NATO, but to discredit them.(14) They're also complete cowards lacking any kind of spine .(15) It can result in spina bifida, where the bones of the spine do not completely enclose the spinal cord.(16) Occasionally some fibers arising from the scapular spine extend superficially over the surface of the muscle and end in the skin of the arm.
(1) cervical spine :: గర్భాశయ వెన్నెముక
(2) spine-chilling :: వెన్నెముక Chilling
(3) spine end :: వెన్నెముక ముగింపు
1. backbone ::
2. core ::
3. needle ::
4. acantha ::
5. sticker ::
spine, spineless, spines
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'Cause hearing you say "the two of us"
just sent a chill right down my SPINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
The lack of gravity did decompress my
SPINE, so I'm, like, an inch-and-a-half taller.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
But it's not a SPINE,
I'll tell you that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Any time you got that close proximity
to the SPINE...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
No wonder you can't stand.
You have no SPINE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: spine
Meaning and definitions of spine, translation in Telugu language for spine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spine in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "spine"
What spine means in Telugu, spine meaning
in Telugu, spine definition, examples and pronunciation
of spine in Telugu language.