Noun(1) the vital principle or animating force within living things(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character(4) any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible(5) the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection(6) the intended meaning of a communication(7) animation and energy in action or expression(8) an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
Verb(1) infuse with spirit
(1) He rejects the use of force, as inapplicable to the ├ö├ç├┐fierce spirit of liberty├ö├ç├û prevailing in the English colonies.(2) And it started out like that, and there wasn't a lot of truth in it, but there was a lot of spirit of adventure about the whole interview.(3) we seek a harmony between body and spirit(4) The greatest enemy in York was not the Tories but the ├ö├ç├┐prevailing spirit of apathy├ö├ç├û, he told them.(5) Some attempts are being made to bring the spirit of individual sport and glory back to its roots with the Nemean Games, a worthy but only partial successful attempt.(6) The mind, the psyche, the soul, the spirit - call it what you will - also has to be returned to some sort of equilibrium.(7) Horatio speaks to the spirit , but the ghost stalks away in silence.(8) Kanyu is the essence of feng shui; feng shui without kanyu is like a body without a spirit .(9) It is my hope that people respond to the spirit of hate, wherever it appears, by renewing their commitment to the long and difficult task of healing and reconciliation.(10) He believed we are each comprised of body, spirit , and soul.(11) Ujjal Dossanjh is certainly the man who epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit of Indian community in Canada.(12) Tzaer had never been religious, but he had read and heard enough about it to recognize the dragon as a manifestation of the shadow spirit , Khorthage.(13) Together, they deliver a stunning set - full of energy, spirit and skill, and far in excess of anything which we might have imagined from a support act.(14) I think it's really time for America to return to that spirit of community, and that has to be done in a bipartisan way.(15) his visitors admired his spirit and good temper(16) Mr Charles Fricker, well known for his shows with trained Alsatians, is the moving spirit behind the idea.
(1) free spirit :: ప్రశాంతమయిన మనస్సు
(2) team spirit :: జట్టు స్పూర్తి
(3) the spirit :: ఆత్మ
(4) evil spirit :: చెడు ఆత్మ
(5) spirit away :: ఆత్మ దూరంగా
(6) fighting spirit :: పోరాట పటిమ
(7) kindred spirit :: కిండ్రెడ్ ఆత్మ
(8) entrepreneurial spirit :: వ్యాపార సామర్థ్య స్ఫూర్తిని
(9) school spirit :: పాఠశాల ఆత్మ
(10) methylated spirit :: మిథైల్ ఆత్మ
1. soul ::
2. ghost ::
3. attitude ::
4. mood ::
5. morale ::
6. ethos ::
7. courage ::
8. enthusiasm ::
11. heart ::
13. smell ::
14. intent ::
15. inspirit ::
spirit, spirited, spiriting, spiritless, spirits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I found that primal part
of the human SPIRIT
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
broken in body and SPIRIT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I like her. She has SPIRIT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Monks. "Come Creator Spirit...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
In the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: spirit
Meaning and definitions of spirit, translation in Telugu language for spirit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spirit in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spirit"
What spirit means in Telugu, spirit meaning in Telugu, spirit definition, examples and pronunciation of spirit in Telugu language.