Adjective(1) relating to or created by statutes(2) prescribed or authorized by or punishable under a statute
(1) Mr Georgiou supports Australia having an independent statutory monitor reporting regularly to Parliament.(2) The regulatory and statutory requirement to report adverse patient experiences has always been resisted.(3) Residents had hoped to see yellow lines in place by March but have now been told statutory regulations have to be completed first.(4) Unlike medicine, nursing and osteopathy, there is no statutory regulation of homeopaths.(5) The main point in using the by-laws is that most fines are statutory , ie fixed penalty, plus court costs.(6) All countries must consider introducing statutory frameworks to regulate genetic technologies.(7) But there are fears lenders could pass on the costs of complying with the new statutory regulation to borrowers.(8) According to Sanoesi, the medical practice bill will define malpractice as resulting from either negligence or a statutory offense.(9) The fact that this process was done without consultation makes it seem to us a faulty process, almost statutory theft.(10) However, only in modern times have war crimes been formally defined and made statutory offenses.(11) For further peace of mind, statutory regulations will soon be in place.(12) A redundancy package of six weeks per year of employment plus statutory entitlements is expected to be offered by the company.(13) The merged body does not have new powers and leaves the existing statutory basis of regulation unchanged.(14) Its report recommends stronger cages, more nets, and a statutory duty to notify regulatory agencies of escapes.(15) These may relate to certain regulatory requirements, statutory charges, access to finance, or other parameters.(16) The only certain ways to protect investors, workers and pensioners are statutory regulation and a ban on auditors making money by selling extras to friendly firms.
(1) statutory declaration :: చట్టబద్ధమైన ప్రకటన
(2) statutory rape :: చట్టబద్ధమైన రేప్
(3) statutory law :: శాసనం
(4) statutory reserve :: చట్టబద్ధమైన రిజర్వ్
(5) statutory body :: చట్టబద్ద సంస్థను
(6) statutory rights :: చట్టబద్ధమైన హక్కులు
(7) statutory audit :: చట్టబద్ధమైన ఆడిట్
(8) statutory provision :: శాసనబద్ధ కేటాయింపు
(9) statutory regulations :: చట్టబద్ధమైన నిబంధనలు
(10) statutory authority :: అధికారాలకి
1. statutory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
based on a constitutional
or STATUTORY issue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: statutory
Meaning and definitions of statutory, translation in Telugu language for statutory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of statutory in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "statutory"
What statutory means in Telugu, statutory meaning
in Telugu, statutory definition, examples and pronunciation
of statutory in Telugu language.