నృత్యములో వేసే అడుగు, నడిచేటప్పుడు ముందుకు వేసే ఒక అడుగు
Noun(1) any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal(2) the distance covered by a step(3) the act of changing location by raising the foot and setting it down(4) support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway(5) relative position in a graded series(6) a short distance(7) the sound of a step of someone walking(8) a musical interval of two semitones(9) a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface(10) a solid block joined to the beams in which the heel of a ship's mast or capstan is fixed(11) a sequence of foot movements that make up a particular dance
Verb(1) shift or move by taking a step(2) put down or press the foot, place the foot(3) cause (a computer(4) treat badly(5) furnish with steps(6) move with one's feet in a specific manner(7) walk a short distance to a specified place or in a specified manner(8) place (a ship's mast(9) measure (distances(10) move or proceed as if by steps into a new situation
(1) You might want to try putting a few days between your strength training and step workouts.(2) to step a mast(3) We have a man always on the scene, never, never more than a step away from instantaneously covering a story.(4) Whatever it is, it works beautifully and is sure to put a spring in anyone's step .(5) It was not just the prospect of receiving a spanking-new car that put a spring in the step .(6) mind the step(7) sales are up, which is a step in the right direction(8) the first step on the management ladder(9) the bottom step of the staircase(10) He has also written concert music that's spacious and flows without a step being danced to it.(11) a major step forward in the fight against terrorism(12) he lost his step(13) Campaigners claim the final deal will actually mark a step backwards from the position before the summit started.(14) This is not a recipe for a sunny visage and a spring in the step .(15) I had good management, good coaching, it improved my game and put me on the first step on the ladder I suppose.(16) While increasing the tempo in your step class may augment intensity, it can also increase the risk of injury.
(1) step out :: బయటకు వెళ్ళు
(2) step back :: వెనక్కి వెళ్ళు
(3) one step at a time :: ఒక సమయంలో ఒక అడుగు
(4) step brother :: సవతి సోదరుడు
(5) step sister :: అడుగు సోదరి
(6) step on :: అడుగు
1. pace ::
2. footstep ::
3. gait ::
4. short distance ::
5. stair ::
6. rung ::
7. course of action ::
8. advance ::
9. stage ::
10. footmark ::
11. tone ::
12. stone's throw ::
రాయి యొక్క త్రో
13. stride ::
అడుగులు వేస్తూ నడచు
14. gradation ::
15. footfall ::
16. measure ::
17. dance step ::
18. walk ::
19. tread on ::
20. tread ::
21. ill-use ::
22. pace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I know this experiment is
a big STEP outside of your comfort zone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Step by STEP.
one distasteful task after another,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Oh, I am.
And you realize what the next STEP is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Does he have a little jaunt in his STEP?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
...I can always count on you
to STEP up and ruin everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: step
Meaning and definitions of step, translation in Telugu language for step with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of step in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "step"
What step means in Telugu, step meaning in Telugu, step definition, examples and pronunciation of step in Telugu language.