ఆహారమును భద్రపరిచి వడ్డించే పురుషుడు, విమానంలో ఆహారం అందించే వ్యక్తి
Noun(1) someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else(2) the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements(3) an attendant on an airplane(4) a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management(5) one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
(1) Anyone interested in history could also help the Trust with its research into the many aspects of the property and there is always the opportunity to train as a house steward .(2) The first-class passengers had padded seats and a steward to serve them.(3) Tony's talents are not alone utilised for big games but he is a voluntary steward for club games all the year round.(4) And then there were the night stewards, usually an older steward who had spent his entire career with the ship line.(5) When I disembarked on my last cruise in December, I ran into the young man who had been our dining-room steward on the ship.(6) We watched the passengers disembark, then asked the steward for shore passes.(7) They do not have the vote when it comes to election of colony leaders such as minister, steward and farm manager.(8) A year ago, they made plans to leave it to the foundation which will steward the land.(9) Even if they did not quite trust him to steward their money, they trusted capable, honest Paul.(10) Increasingly, church leaders understand there is a higher degree of accountability for those of us who steward funds.(11) Members may know that under the manorial system, the bailiff, the steward , and the reeve were important officers.(12) A good steward manages his owner's property well.(13) She is a steward aboard the ship that had been stationed off the coast of Iraq since early this year.(14) In fact, being steward of these properties is a huge financial liability.(15) Also, when I tried to retrieve my bag stored above the passengers seat, I was helped by a gentleman not by a steward or stewardess who just stood staring.(16) The former ship's steward even got a chance to pilot a canal boat.
(1) shop steward :: షాప్ సేవకురాలు
(2) air steward :: ఎయిర్ సేవకురాలు
(3) chief steward :: చీఫ్ సేవకురాలు
(4) wine steward :: వైన్ సేవకురాలు
1. flight attendant ::
2. official ::
4. shop steward ::
5. custodian ::
1. master ::
2. mistress ::
steward, stewarded, stewardess, stewardesses, stewarding, stewards, stewardship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I wasn't a STEWARD in the Night's Watch,
or son of Randyll Tarly, or any of that.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Mormont himself chose Jon to be his STEWARD.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
There's honor in being a STEWARD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
We need a new STEWARD,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: steward
Meaning and definitions of steward, translation in Telugu language for steward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steward in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "steward"
What steward means in Telugu, steward meaning in Telugu, steward definition, examples and pronunciation of steward in Telugu language.