కఠినమైన, తిరుగు లేని
Adjective(1) rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard(2) (of rules(3) characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint(4) incapable of compromise or flexibility(5) severe and unremitting in making demands
(1) One parent is too strict with the children, the other too easy-going.(2) The foreign mujahideen still in Jolan imposed strict Islamic codes of behavior on the neighborhood.(3) Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim year, during which strict fasting is observed from sunrise to sunset.(4) Extra marks are awarded for neatness, good spelling and strict adherence to the curriculum.(5) Buddhist monks observe a strict code of conduct in order to discipline the body and mind.(6) The days of white starched aprons and strict matrons were relived when former nurse cadets staged a reunion.(7) And it is hard to argue with such a position if we agree that ├ö├ç├┐very strict Muslims├ö├ç├û also have rights.(8) Nowadays, strict regulations are enforced, banning any type of fishing in the immediate area.(9) This logic was embraced by both anarchists and populists, and imposed a number of strict conditions on the behaviour of terrorists.(10) They also passed strict behavioral screenings and were picked from 200 candidates.(11) Reports that oil has never been higher priced are true in a strict sense, but they are heavily biased and not really accurate.(12) And certainly a strict believer in the rule of law like this Supreme Court Justice would agree.(13) They demand a strict demarcation between police duties and intelligence duties.(14) Even though his parents were very strict , he learned to stick to his decisions even if his parents disagreed.(15) Hence the ultra strict formalist can never be sure that all of maths doesn't collapse.(16) Under a ├ö├ç├┐stability pact├ö├ç├û they must maintain adherence to strict controls once they are in the system.
(1) very strict :: చాలా కఠినమైన
(2) strict vegetarian :: కఠినమైన శాఖాహారం
(3) strict liability :: ఖచ్చితమైన బాధ్యత
(4) strict compliance :: కఠినమైన సమ్మతి
(5) too strict :: చాలా కఠినమైన
(6) strict adherence :: కట్టుబడి
(7) strict discipline :: క్రమశిక్షణతో
(8) be strict :: కఠినంగా ఉంటుంది
(9) in strict confidence :: కఠిన విశ్వాసం
1. precise ::
2. stringent ::
3. stern ::
4. absolute ::
5. orthodox ::
6. rigorous ::
7. hard-and-fast ::
8. rigid ::
1. corrupt ::
2. imprecise ::
3. inaccurate ::
4. inexact ::
5. loose ::
6. unfaithful ::
strict, stricter, strictest, strictly, strictness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is rigid adherence
to a STRICT schedule.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
how much you enjoy
adhering to a STRICT bathroom schedule?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Thorne gave me STRICT orders
to not open the gate.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
following a STRICT protocol.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: strict
Meaning and definitions of strict, translation in Telugu language for strict with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of strict in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "strict"
What strict means in Telugu, strict meaning
in Telugu, strict definition, examples and pronunciation
of strict in Telugu language.