మొండి పట్టుదలగల, దృఢ నిశ్చయంగల
- మొండి పట్టుదలగలstubbornerstubborneststubbornlyమొండితనం
Adjective(1) tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield(2) not responding to treatment
(1) I liked the stubborn resistance my dragon hunter had to face throughout the game.(2) All hopes of hot bath or a soothing gin lay beyond the stubborn green door with its pretty stained glass panels.(3) I'm too stubborn to admit that I'm in love with him.(4) Neither of us likes to give up; you might call us stubborn .(5) Lex, see what you miss with your stubborn refusal to own a T.V.?(6) I'm scrubbing a particularly stubborn stain when I hear a key in the lock and I freeze.(7) The number 6 had been pretty easy to remove but the 3 proved to be more stubborn .(8) I am watching him extract stubborn weeds, while I and my big pregnant belly look on from the grass.(9) Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.(10) The most stubborn resistance was in east-central Paris.(11) The rage bubbled up inside of me again at his stubborn insistence.(12) China's stubborn adherence to the " one China " principle is obviously aimed at restraining Taiwan.(13) I am stubborn at times, and this is one of those times.(14) "You get that stubborn streak from your mother, you know, " he said, grinning.(15) Then the skeletons, stubborn bits of flesh and muscle still clinging to the bones, move on to the bug room.(16) Do not be tempted to scrub the gloss finish of the rod itself with the scourer to remove those stubborn mackerel scales.
(1) as stubborn as a mule :: మూల్ వలె మొండి పట్టుదలగల
(2) stubborn person :: మొండి పట్టుదలగల వ్యక్తి
(3) be stubborn :: మొండి పట్టుదలగల ఉంటుంది
1. obstinate ::
2. indelible ::
3. refractory ::
4. unregenerate ::
1. agreeable ::
2. amenable ::
3. compliant ::
4. flexible ::
5. pliable ::
6. pliant ::
stubborn, stubborner, stubbornest, stubbornly, stubbornness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The free folk are STUBBORN.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Gods, I was STUBBORN about it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
who are not open to suggestions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
I know how to deal
with STUBBORN children.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
If you weren't so
STUBBORN and so drunk,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: stubborn
Meaning and definitions of stubborn, translation in Telugu language for stubborn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stubborn in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stubborn"
What stubborn means in Telugu, stubborn meaning in Telugu, stubborn definition, examples and pronunciation of stubborn in Telugu language.