Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) miscellaneous unspecified objects(3) informal terms for personal possessions(4) senseless talk(5) unspecified qualities required to do or be something(6) information in some unspecified form(7) a critically important or characteristic component
Verb(1) cram into a cavity(2) press or force(3) obstruct(4) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself(5) treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting(6) fill tightly with a material(7) fill with a stuffing while cooking
(1) he knows his stuff and can really write(2) her dark stuff gown(3) To see them grab a hammer and head up to the roof is character building stuff .(4) So what are the general public and patients to make of this stuff and nonsense?(5) such a trip was the stuff of his dreams(6) Healey was made of sterner stuff(7) Back to sleep now, for I deal with the very stuff of dreams, and thus a writer's work can never really be done.(8) But I am getting enough language training at least to master the technical stuff .(9) the mud was horrible stuff(10) I'm not normally one to encourage people to stuff the ballot box, but you might want to vote in this poll twice.(11) His stuff was impressive in his short stint in Detroit, as well as his 26 innings in Arizona.(12) But this stuff is being purveyed by the Religious Affairs Department of the Saudi Armed Forces.(13) I slowly went downhill and back on to the heavy stuff like heroin.(14) stuff the fish with parsley and garlic(15) the garage is full of stuff I don't need(16) And so, all Graham's stuff for the trip packed neatly into two soft cases, to bed.
(1) hot stuff :: హాట్ స్టఫ్
(2) the stuff :: స్టఫ్
(3) old stuff :: పాత stuff
(4) to stuff :: స్టఫ్
(5) stuff up :: stuff అప్
(6) funny stuff :: ఫన్నీ stuff
(7) sweet stuff :: తీపి stuff
(8) right stuff :: కుడి stuff
(9) green stuff :: ఆకుపచ్చ స్టఫ్
(10) kitchen stuff :: వంటగది stuff
1. material ::
5. clobber ::
6. stuff and nonsense ::
stuff మరియు నాన్సెన్స్
7. fill ::
8. shove ::
9. fill oneself with ::
11. squeeze ::
12. farce ::
13. engorge ::
14. choke up ::
stuff, stuffed, stuffing, stuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Big STUFF here
was moving this guy's body
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
I'm surprised you guys never
talked about this STUFF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
- Now, give him his STUFF back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
And then, Raj, you bring the STUFF
across the hall and start setting up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Stuff that in your Speedos, Jacuzzi Bob.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: stuff
Meaning and definitions of stuff, translation in Telugu language for stuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stuff in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stuff"
What stuff means in Telugu, stuff meaning in Telugu, stuff definition, examples and pronunciation of stuff in Telugu language.