Verb(1) undergo or be subjected to(2) undergo (as of injuries and illnesses(3) experience (emotional(4) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(5) get worse(6) feel pain or be in pain(7) feel physical pain(8) feel unwell or uncomfortable(9) be given to(10) undergo or suffer(11) be set at a disadvantage
(1) Bird dismisses fears that editorial quality will suffer .(2) I won't suffer her bad manners(3) France will no longer suffer the existing government(4) you'll suffer for it yet!(5) my conscience would not suffer me to accept any more(6) Global support for Olympics will suffer if Games appear tainted(7) to suffer for your sins(8) Without it, quality will suffer at every level from the standard of research, thinking and writing to the number of typos.(9) Older children may suffer personality changes from mild to the extreme.(10) his relationship with Anne did suffer(11) the poor are going to suffer most(12) he didn't suffer any distress(13) the elderly suffer the effects of heat most(14) he won't suffer anyone else to do it(15) you'll never have to suffer them again(16) Quality television programmes will suffer as a ratings war between BBC and ITV sidelines them in favour of soaps, an independent producer warned.
(1) suffer from :: బాధపడుతున్నారు
(2) to suffer :: బాధ పడడం
(3) suffer in silence :: మౌనంగా బాధలు
(4) suffer the consequences :: పరిణామాలు గురవుతాయి
(5) suffer losses :: నష్టాలు గురవుతాయి
(6) suffer injury :: గాయం
(7) suffer from diarrhea :: అతిసారం బాధపడుతున్న
(8) suffer from colic :: నొప్పికీ బాధపడుతున్నారు
1. hurt ::
3. undergo ::
4. be impaired ::
5. tolerate ::
6. allow ::
7. ache ::
8. endure ::
9. lose ::
10. get ::
11. meet ::
1. ban ::
2. enjoin ::
3. forbid ::
4. prohibit ::
5. proscribe ::
6. veto ::
suffer, suffered, sufferer, sufferers, suffering, sufferings, suffers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, do we have to SUFFER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
And rather than
let his little girl SUFFER,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
One hundred thirty beats.
He's going to SUFFER a heart attack.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
The people who SUFFER under despots
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Then SUFFER in silence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: suffer
Meaning and definitions of suffer, translation in Telugu language for suffer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suffer in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suffer"
What suffer means in Telugu, suffer meaning in Telugu, suffer definition, examples and pronunciation of suffer in Telugu language.