ఔషధనలుసులుగల, తైలమూలముగల పాలలాంటి రసము/రసాయనము
Noun(1) a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy(2) a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something(3) temporary cessation or suspension(4) an interruption in the intensity or amount of something(5) a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle(6) the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely(7) a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc
(1) Cleverly, the gearbox and rear suspension could be changed as a unit in under ten minutes - which was an extreme competitive advantage under racing conditions.(2) a suspension of corn starch in peanut oil(3) A liquid suspension contains drug particles that can't be dissolved.(4) There's a suspension of the thinking process that happens in those few seconds, which I can only describe as a ├ö├ç├┐locked up├ö├ç├û phenomenon.(5) Further, based on decades of experience with such cases, in a series of policy documents the profession has defined the circumstances under which a suspension can be imposed.(6) The four-game suspension of RB Travis Henry will mean more carries for Chris Brown.(7) There's willing suspension of disbelief, but there's also a limit thereto.(8) Muds are transported in suspension by surface waters and are widely dispersed from their source area.(9) Each note, once sounded, is held on, to produce a grinding multiple suspension over a quasitonic E at the sixth bar.(10) There is a willing suspension of disbelief required to accept that these relationships all flow into each other the way that they do, and the film takes its time in establishing them.(11) a four-game suspension(12) In the first one, excess cholesterol remains in solution, thereby nucleating crystallites in the bulk suspension .(13) The cost savings paid for the SUV's independent rear suspension , which can be shared with the pickup should the market demand it.(14) It involves the suspension of monomer particles in water.(15) One of the simplest ways of demonstrating that an apparent solution is actually a suspension of microscopic particles is through light scattering.(16) The representatives of the agitating workers have demanded the immediate suspension of the police officials involved.
(1) suspension bridge :: వేలాడే వంతెన
(2) air suspension :: ఎయిర్ సస్పెన్షన్
(3) front suspension :: ఫ్రంట్ సస్పెన్షన్
(4) suspension of disbelief :: నమ్మలేని సస్పెన్షన్
(5) suspension points :: సస్పెన్షన్ పాయింట్లు
1. adjournment ::
2. exclusion ::
4. abeyance ::
5. reprieve ::
1. continuance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's very wrong to say
it's a SUSPENSION bridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
You'd hit particulate soil
in a colloidal SUSPENSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: suspension
Meaning and definitions of suspension, translation in Telugu language for suspension with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suspension in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suspension"
What suspension means in Telugu, suspension meaning in Telugu, suspension definition, examples and pronunciation of suspension in Telugu language.