ఈదు, ఈత గొట్టు
Noun(1) the act of swimming
Verb(1) travel through water(2) be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom(3) be dizzy or giddy(4) be covered with or submerged in a liquid(5) move as if gliding through water
(1) Many of the men crawl towards the rails, ready to jump into the water to swim ashore.(2) Richard was tossed into the sea and spent two hours in the freezing water trying to swim ashore.(3) the Russians were able to swim their infantry carriers across(4) Crocodiles swim with back-and-forth movements of their tail.(5) We were both in the best shape of our lives, and this swim would have been easy.(6) She was first to swim the Bering Strait from Alaska to Siberia.(7) Mercury pollutes water and thus the fish that swim in it, which involves another federal agency.(8) I selected a swim near the first spot that I had tried and again proceeded to fish a long line.(9) We finished with a leisurely swim back to the Scuba Park, eyeballing the marine life on the way.(10) They are believed to be the first women's team from Africa to swim the famous stretch.(11) The aquatic animals can't swim in shallow water areas.(12) First is a swim in the pool and then it's on to Windermere to master the art of canoeing and kayaking in the lake.(13) Try to avoid the corners of the lake when choosing a swim as in my experience they are not good in the long term.(14) we went for a swim in the river(15) This was to be the first woman to swim the English Channel.(16) Two cricket balls of mashed bread groundbait were introduced into the top of the swim .
(1) to swim :: ఈత కొట్టుటకు
(2) swim up :: అప్ ఈత
(3) sink or swim :: మునుగు లేదా ఈదు
(4) swim trunks :: ఈత ట్రంక్లను
(5) go for a swim :: ఒక ఈత కోసం వెళ్ళి
(6) swim down :: కిందకి ఈదు
(7) swim across :: ఈత కొట్టండి
(8) swim bladder :: ఈత మూత్రాశయం
(9) swim suit :: ఈత దావా
1. swimming ::
2. bathe ::
3. be saturated in ::
లో దీనిని సంతృప్త
4. drown ::
5. float ::
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They say the dead can't SWIM.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Don't want to SWIM too close
to a drowning man?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
"Do you know how to SWIM?"
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
You can SWIM with him,
but you’re never calm.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Well, ah, remember when you tried to learn
how to SWIM using the Internet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: swim
Meaning and definitions of swim, translation in Telugu language for swim with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of swim in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "swim"
What swim means in Telugu, swim meaning in Telugu, swim definition, examples and pronunciation of swim in Telugu language.