వదులుగు వ్రేలాడే వస్తువు, పరిగెత్తి పట్టుకొను
Noun(1) a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.(2) a label associated with something for the purpose of identification(3) a small piece of cloth or paper(4) a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser(5) (sports, which changes their status in the game
Verb(1) attach a tag or label to(2) touch a player while he is holding the ball(3) provide with a name or nickname(4) go after with the intent to catch(5) supply (blank verse or prose
(1) The girls stopped spinning and began chasing each other in an impromptu game of freeze tag .(2) Her tag phrase is ├ö├ç├┐Did I tell you that I would do it├ö├ç├û, clearly asserting that her word is her absolute bond.(3) he narrowly avoided a sweeping tag by the first baseman(4) They toppled the Rockers in tag title matches through their switching of partners illegally.(5) I tag along, nodding thoughtfully when I think a nod is called for.(6) But I spend a lot of time these days in the playground area of our local parks and it makes sense for Zippy to tag along and get his daily walks at the same time.(7) I would tag along, listening, a small shadow absorbing a vision of a much better land beyond.(8) the short center fielder could field the ball and tag second base for a force out(9) So it is little wonder that he chose Bonobo as his DJ tag , especially given the nature of the music he produces.(10) I had to tag along with her each time she went to the classes.(11) One kid always used to tag along, unwanted, made fun of, yet somehow of greater indispensability than any of the rest of us.(12) Starla welcomes her into her home and Genevieve gets to tag along at school, but cunning Genevieve is plotting to undermine Starla, steal her boyfriend and even her place in the cheerleading team.(13) There were children running around, laughing and chasing each other in a game that looked like tag .(14) The vehicle then must drive in a restricted toll-booth lane that ├ö├ç├┐reads├ö├ç├û the tag .(15) They also brought back the tag ropes that were on hiatus for awhile.(16) Whatever happened to spending years in the tag ranks honing your skills and then going single?
(1) price tag :: ధర ట్యాగ్
(2) dog tag :: డాగ్ ట్యాగ్
(3) tag along :: వెంట ట్యాగ్
(4) name tag :: నామ పత్రం
(5) tag question :: ట్యాగ్ ప్రశ్నకు
(6) tag team :: ట్యాగ్ టీం
(7) luggage tag :: లగేజ్ ట్యాగ్
(8) question tag :: ప్రశ్న ట్యాగ్
(9) tag cloud :: ట్యాగ్ క్లౌడ్
(10) skin tag :: చర్మం ట్యాగ్
1. label ::
2. designation ::
3. quotation ::
4. ticket ::
5. rag ::
6. label ::
7. add ::
8. follow ::
9. mark ::
10. chase after ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ooh, Laser TAG. Laser TAG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Guten Tag, das YouTube.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
...wearing the birthday king crown,
playing laser TAG with all my friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Tag. You're it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
You're welcome to TAG along.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: tag
Meaning and definitions of tag, translation in Telugu language for tag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tag in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tag"
What tag means in Telugu, tag meaning in Telugu, tag definition, examples and pronunciation of tag in Telugu language.