Noun(1) an exchange of ideas via conversation(2) discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'(3) the act of giving a talk to an audience(4) a speech that is open to the public(5) idle gossip or rumor
Verb(1) exchange thoughts; talk with(2) express in speech(3) use language(4) reveal information(5) divulge confidential information or secrets(6) deliver a lecture or talk
(1) I can't talk at the moment(2) women's talk(3) Discourse is defined as talk and texts which are studied as social practice.(4) we need to talk, Maggie(5) He was having a serious talk with his mother as soon as all this was over.(6) When I get home I speak to my wife and we don't talk about football.(7) The new editor has instead upped news content and there is talk of launching a News Review section.(8) he can talk as well as you or I can(9) It could have become a little new-age preachy, with talk of enzymes and vitamins enhancing your well-being.(10) there's talk that ...(11) There has been a lot of talk regarding low fan attendance at the convention.(12) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.(13) we need more than just talk(14) he's all talk(15) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.(16) In movies like this, a picture is worth a thousand words, and less talk would have been welcome.
(1) talk about :: గురించి మాట్లాడడం
(2) to talk :: మాట్లాడడానికి
(3) talk show :: టాక్ షో
(4) talk to :: మాట్లాడటానికి
(5) small talk :: చిన్న చర్చ
(6) talk over :: మాట్లాడు
(7) talk back :: తిరిగి మాట్లాడు
(8) talk dirty :: మురికి మాట్లాడటానికి
(9) talk with :: మాట్లాడలేరు
(10) talk into :: లోకి మాట్లాడటానికి
1. chatter ::
2. conversation ::
4. lecture ::
5. gossip ::
7. speech ::
8. public lecture ::
9. talk of the town ::
పట్టణం యొక్క చర్చ
11. speak ::
12. utter ::
13. converse ::
14. mention ::
16. confess ::
17. gossip ::
18. lecture ::
19. spill ::
talk, talkative, talked, talker, talkers, talkies, talking, talks, talky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hey, Kevin, it's really exciting to TALK to you.
- Yeah, it really is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Well, I doubt they'd want to
TALK about that, so we're fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Let me TALK to him on your behalf.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Although, if you wanted
to TALK to one of them,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Well, if you want to lure me in
with sexy TALK, that's how you do it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: talk
Meaning and definitions of talk, translation in Telugu language for talk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of talk in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "talk"
What talk means in Telugu, talk meaning in Telugu, talk definition, examples and pronunciation of talk in Telugu language.