Noun(1) a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening(2) a recording made on magnetic tape(3) the finishing line for a foot race(4) measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal(5) memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information
Verb(1) fasten or attach with tape(2) record on videotape(3) register electronically
(1) On the path a few solitary scraps of withered white and blue police tape were a solemn reminder of the crime scene.(2) secure the bandage with tape(3) If they survived that, and the ceremony, the newlyweds were required to hold the winning tape for a race among villagers along the main street.(4) In his address he complimented the huge turnout and afterwards he and the priest cut the tape to set the walkers on their way.(5) There was no blue and white tape , no forensic team.(6) He hadn't noticed before that the tape in the cassette player had come to an end and the cab was almost fittingly silent.(7) I also learned it doesn't pay to tape over old videos.(8) The Foley catheter then is secured to the patient's leg with a leg strap or tape .(9) Measure the distance with a tape .(10) She went into high gear in the last few meters on Friday to win the women's marathon, while Allan Ballester of the Philippines crossed the men's tape .(11) The criminals slot cardboard or plastic devices into the machine and stick double-sided tape to the card slot.(12) We went out to dine last night, so I set the video to tape Maria Callas: Living and Dying for Art and Love.(13) She takes a photograph of him from an envelope in her purse, and I tape the picture next to the others on the wall, in history.(14) Here is a tape of a live radio broadcast some years ago.(15) In a subtractive process, strips of tape are progressively removed from the canvas's surface as color is applied in a systematic fashion.(16) He had also wedged three home-made stun grenades, made from TNT, aluminium powder and tape , in his belt.
(1) tape measure :: టేప్ కొలత
(2) tape recorder :: టేప్ రికార్డర్
(3) adhesive tape :: అంటుకునే టేప్
(4) red tape :: ఎర్ర పట్టి
(5) measuring tape :: కొలిచే టేప్
(6) duct tape :: వాహిక టేప్
(7) masking tape :: మాస్కింగ్ టేప్
(8) sticky tape :: అంటుకునే టేప్
(9) magnetic tape :: అయస్కాంత టేప్
(10) video tape :: వీడియో టేప్
1. binding ::
2. adhesive tape ::
4. magnetic tape ::
6. tape measure ::
7. bind ::
9. record ::
10. videotape ::
tape, taped, tapes, taping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told you where to find the TAPE, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Let's go to the TAPE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
You know, frankly,
I'd prefer a sex TAPE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
There's a piece of TAPE on the floor
you're supposed to stand behind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
There's this thing online,
you put yourself on TAPE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: tape
Meaning and definitions of tape, translation in Telugu language for tape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tape in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "tape"
What tape means in Telugu, tape meaning
in Telugu, tape definition, examples and pronunciation
of tape in Telugu language.