విద్య బోధించు, పాఠాలు నేర్పు
- నేర్పినశిక్షణకు అనువైనగురువుబోధిస్తుందిబోధన
Noun(1) an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718
Verb(1) impart skills or knowledge to(2) accustom gradually to some action or attitude
(1) This guide contains all the skills and requirements as well as the background and reference information needed to teach the skills.(2) ├ö├ç├┐I'll teach you to mess with him├ö├ç├û he said, pulling out a knife.(3) The way I see it is thus: the older folks have a lot to impart to us, wisdom of the ages, knowledge, time available to teach kids to read, etc.(4) She'd teach him for messing with every girl he saw.(5) That'll teach you to mess with the Tengon regime!(6) Guys, do you remember the time were read the Three Musketeers in class and the teach started to call us that?(7) However, don't they always teach us to learn from our mistakes?(8) Thus, discipline is really a process by which adults teach children and convey knowledge about appropriate behavior for various situations.(9) You know, he's talking about using scientific research to teach kids how to read.(10) he'll teach me how to fix the machine(11) Teachers have argued passionately for the opportunity to teach the subject they love, instead of trawling laboriously through past papers.(12) What will we learn next, that education schools don't teach educators how to teach kids to read?(13) Then we will attach bowling balls to the ceiling on the string and throw them at the teach .(14) The reason the better students give their teachers higher ratings is that most teachers tend to teach to the better students.(15) Of course, what is new about the teach is that she was sponsored by the City of Oakland and inflicted on public school students.(16) Although most mosques have programs to teach children to read the Koran and memorize verses, the pesantren is unique because it targets small children.
(1) to teach :: నేర్పించడానికి
(2) teach yourself :: నేర్పండి
(3) teach children :: పిల్లలకు బోధించడానికి
(4) teach pendant :: లాకెట్టు నేర్పిన
(5) teach-in :: టీచ్-ఇన్
2. give lessons in ::
లో పాఠాలు ఇవ్వాలని
3. train ::
4. instruct ::
5. thatch ::
teach, teachable, teacher, teachers, teaches, teaching, teachings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's a Braavosi knife game
I could TEACH you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
And to TEACH me humility,
the Gods have condemned me
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Hey, did they not TEACH
knocking at Stanford? Get out!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
He's going to TEACH them
our way of doing things.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
You said you'd TEACH me
how to be a Faceless Man.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: teach
Meaning and definitions of teach, translation in Telugu language for teach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of teach in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "teach"
What teach means in Telugu, teach meaning in Telugu, teach definition, examples and pronunciation of teach in Telugu language.