సాంకేతిక విజ్ఞానం, సాంకేతిక విజ్ఞానశాస్త్రం
Noun(1) the application of the knowledge and usage of tools (such as machines or utensils(2) the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems(3) machinery and equipment developed from engineering or other applied sciences
(1) And who do we trust with both the development of that technology and the means to deploy it?(2) This is precisely what new technology has allowed the developed world to do.(3) This show aims to broaden our appreciation of the artist's work in the fields of science and technology .(4) advances in computer technology(5) The cutting edge technology has been developed by the force's Scientific Support Unit.(6) Humanity faces a global crisis in the governance of knowledge, technology and culture.(7) The question of the success or failure of any given technology is never actually a matter of machines alone.(8) In the modern world, wars are won by the side with the most money and the best technology .(9) Its use should not be limited to courses in the history of science or technology .(10) Europe is facing a crisis in science and technology according to two new reports.(11) It shows that in the field of architecture, technology and engineering are shaping the future.(12) The rapid development of technology has been likened to the coming of the railways for opening up the world.(13) Members of the public will often express caution about the advantages of new science and technology .(14) green technology(15) thanks to modern technology(16) People often have the technology at their disposal, maybe even without realising it.
(1) information technology :: సమాచార సాంకేతిక
(2) science and technology :: శాస్త్రీయ మరియు సాంకేతిక విజ్ఞానాలు
(3) new technology :: కొత్త పరిజ్ఞానం
(4) high technology :: ఉన్నత సాంకేతికత
(5) advanced technology :: ఆధునిక సాంకేతిక
(6) medical technology :: వైద్య సాంకేతికత
(7) technology transfer :: సాంకేతిక బదిలీ
(8) latest technology :: తాజా సాంకేతిక
(9) assistive technology :: సహాయక సాంకేతిక
(10) space technology :: స్పేస్ టెక్నాలజీ
1. applied science ::
2. engineering science ::
3. engineering ::
technological, technologies, technologist, technologists, technology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You realize, Penny, that the TECHNOLOGY
that went into this arm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
You’ve left me gob smacked,
the cops using cutting-edge TECHNOLOGY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
This is what I love
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
...where you took advantage
of the TECHNOLOGY to build a time machine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
your TECHNOLOGY into
a communication system,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: technology
Meaning and definitions of technology, translation in Telugu language for technology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of technology in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "technology"
What technology means in Telugu, technology meaning
in Telugu, technology definition, examples and pronunciation
of technology in Telugu language.