Noun(1) a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap
Verb(1) express in words(2) let something be known(3) narrate or give a detailed account of(4) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(5) discern or comprehend(6) inform positively and with certainty and confidence(7) give evidence(8) mark as different
(1) a mechanic will tell you if you need a new engine(2) Nobody can tell , but they will certainly have their work cut out for them.(3) People are too intelligent for us to direct their minds and tell them go this way or that way.(4) Confinement and want of fresh air was beginning to tell on her health and spirits.(5) In the digital elevation model the small conical mound of a tell is represented by a characteristic point pattern, superposed onto the natural topography.(6) I can't tell the difference between margarine and butter(7) My friends have tried to be nice but I can tell that they all think we are going to break up eventually.(8) tell me why you're here(9) you can tell they're in love(10) the strain of supporting the family was beginning to tell on him(11) You can tell that they're starting to like you, that they want to trust you.(12) tell him to go away(13) The strain is beginning to tell on her.(14) the figures tell a different story(15) promise you won't tell(16) their lack of fitness began to tell
(1) to tell :: చెప్పడం
(2) tell the truth :: నిజమ్ చెప్పు
(3) tell off :: వ్యక్తపరచు
(4) tell lies :: అసత్యాలు చెప్పడం
(5) tell a lie :: ఒక అబద్ధం చెప్పు
(6) tell a story :: ఒక కథ చెప్పు
(7) tell the time :: సమయం చెప్పండి
(8) tell about :: గురించి చెప్పండి
(9) tell apart :: వేరుగా చెప్పడానికి
(10) tell stories :: కథలు చెప్పు
1. inform ::
2. relate ::
3. instruct ::
4. assure ::
5. reveal ::
6. give the game away ::
గేమ్ దూరంగా ఇవ్వాలని
7. inform on ::
8. ascertain ::
9. distinguish ::
10. take its toll ::
దాని టోల్ పడుతుంది
11. say ::
12. order ::
13. narrate ::
14. evidence ::
1. mind ::
2. obey ::
tell, telling, tells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Next time you're going
to do something like that, TELL me first.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
and now you TELL me this.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
You gotta TELL me what's going on.
Pinkman is A.P.D.'s problem, not ours.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
de Moneda y Timbre, TELL me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
If you can do better, do better.
I don't know what to TELL you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: tell
Meaning and definitions of tell, translation in Telugu language for tell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tell in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "tell"
What tell means in Telugu, tell meaning
in Telugu, tell definition, examples and pronunciation
of tell in Telugu language.