Noun(1) a sudden outburst of anger(2) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(3) a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger(4) the elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
Verb(1) bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling(2) harden by reheating and cooling in oil(3) adjust the pitch (of pianos(4) make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else(5) change by restraining or moderating
(1) Don't be put off by the first track where someone in a bad temper attacks a keyboard for a minute and a half.(2) the blade rapidly heats up and the metal loses its temper(3) he rushed out in a very bad temper(4) Who knows what I might do tomorrow in a fit of temper or in a fit of rage.(5) Mark frowned; he didn't expect the word to get around that quickly, but then, he never counted on Mary-Ellen in a temper .(6) He tends to karate kick the office partition when he's in a temper .(7) So he decided to cancel the dish, and slunk off to his dormitory down the road in a bad temper .(8) The fÔö£ÔòØhrer pushed the girl violently to the ground in a temper .(9) Damon, on the other hand, saw that I was in a temper , and got as far away from me as he could.(10) He had to overcome a violent temper and a tendency to excessive self-criticism.(11) I expect that over the years, she has sought to accommodate her daughter's wishes rather than confront her whenever she has been in a temper .(12) I only said it in a fit of temper(13) To her surprise, he didn't throw her out in a fit of temper .(14) I said and got up, stalking off to my room in a frightful temper .(15) I know my temper gets the better of me at times(16) He idly wondered which one of them was in the bad temper .
(1) bad temper :: చెడు ఆవేశం
(2) lose one's temper :: ఒకరి నిగ్రహాన్ని కోల్పోతారు
(3) short temper :: చిన్న నిగ్రహాన్ని
(4) temper tantrum :: నిగ్రహాన్ని ప్రకోపము
(5) quick temper :: శీఘ్ర నిగ్రహాన్ని
(6) hot temper :: వేడి నిగ్రహాన్ని
(7) lose temper :: కోపం కట్టలు తెన్చుకోవటం
(8) good temper :: మంచి నిగ్రహాన్ని
(9) ill temper :: అనారోగ్యంతో నిగ్రహాన్ని
(10) be in a good temper :: ఒక మంచి నిగ్రహాన్ని ఉండాలి
1. fit of rage ::
2. anger ::
3. composure ::
6. mood ::
7. irritation ::
8. harden ::
9. moderate ::
10. season ::
11. normalize ::
temper, tempered, tempering, tempers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
However, I think she doesn't have
your same TEMPER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Maybe you wouldn'’t be great.
You kind of got a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
That TEMPER of yours
is a dangerous thing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
He could TEMPER her worst impulses.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
This TEMPER of mine.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: temper
Meaning and definitions of temper, translation in Telugu language for temper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temper in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temper"
What temper means in Telugu, temper meaning in Telugu, temper definition, examples and pronunciation of temper in Telugu language.