- పదంముందుగా పుట్టినపిలుస్తున్నారుtermingtermly
Noun(1) a word or expression used for some particular thing(2) a limited period of time(3) (usually plural(4) any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial(5) one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition(6) the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent(7) (architecture
Verb(1) name formally or designate with a term
(1) As she progresses toward the end of her pregnancy term , she will usually demand to eat more and more.(2) The main issues in the contract dispute are wages, harassment language and the term of the agreement.(3) term of imprisonment(4) the president is elected for a single four-year term(5) Another significant section of the overturned clauses dealt with a fixed term of office for the Chief Prosecutor.(6) Just days into his first term in office, he already recognized that the roles of senator and psychologist are similar.(7) Such recess appointments, though rare, allow a federal judge to serve a limited term .(8) The study was limited to babies born to first-time mothers who went into labor spontaneously and at term .(9) He was in good general health, was born at term and was fully immunized, appropriate to his age.(10) All of the mothers studied were in spontaneous labor at term with singleton pregnancies in cephalic presentations.(11) A healthy child was delivered at term , and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.(12) In the clinic the girl's mother told me that, although born at term , Susan had weighed but 3 pounds.(13) The child was born at term with an uneventful antenatal, perinatal, and postnatal history.(14) during term time(15) at term(16) Nevertheless, it is impossible to deliver all term breech pregnancies by caesarean section.
(1) long-term :: దీర్ఘకాలిక
(2) short-term :: తక్కువ సమయం
(3) in the long term :: దీర్ఘకాలంలో
(4) this term :: ఈ పదం
(5) in term :: కాల పరిమితిలో
(6) term paper :: ఆఖరి పరీక్ష పత్రం
(7) term of payment :: చెల్లింపు పదం
(8) search term :: శోధన పదము
1. word ::
2. language ::
5. period ::
6. duration ::
7. session ::
8. full term ::
9. terminal figure ::
10. condition ::
11. call ::
preterm, term, termed, terming, termly, terms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm trying to serve you
by planning for the long TERM.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
By the way, another accepted usage
for the TERM "ho."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
In fact, the TERM "wed" referred
to the money and livestock
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
It’s a TERM coined during the war
in Vietnam by the American army,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
What is the PC
TERM these days?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: term
Meaning and definitions of term, translation in Telugu language for term with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of term in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "term"
What term means in Telugu, term meaning
in Telugu, term definition, examples and pronunciation
of term in Telugu language.