Noun(1) a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented(2) the art of writing and producing plays(3) a region in which active military operations are in progress
(1) The Russians had rattled sabers throughout 1983, trying to stop NATO's theater missile deployment.(2) Although I don't advocate moving from one theater to the next to see a movie you haven't paid for, I'm not against sneaking in a few outside snacks.(3) The program was to provide allies, such as Japan and South Korea, with so-called theater missile defense capability.(4) Only one theater in the country (in New York City) agreed to screen ├ö├ç├┐Winter Soldier├ö├ç├û when it was released in 1972.(5) Everything changed in 1962 when I wandered into a double bill of Alain Resnais movies at a Boston art theater .(6) The exhibitions are complemented by concerts and theatrical performances in the state-of-the-art theater .(7) In any event, as a result of the bureaucratic ploys and the increased capability of theater missiles, the lines between the two programs have blurred.(8) Japan is taking a rather supportive stance because it is engaged in joint research with the U.S. to develop a theater missile defense system.(9) Rice was suggesting Japan and the U.S. step up cooperation on joint research on the theater missile defense system.(10) On the point of losing everything to the rebels, the king's triumphant emergence in the theater of war helps push back the enemy and offers a possibility of victory.(11) But it is not a tactical and theater missile threat that has formed the focus of National Missile Defense.(12) These include theater missile defense systems to protect troops and bases in relatively small regions of conflicts.(13) It's essential reading for anyone who cares about theater or writing.(14) I don't think in terms of film; I think in terms of live theater .(15) These capabilities include both mine warfare and other coastal combat forces, and sea-based theater missile defence.(16) The Russian proposal was made in response to U.S. national missile defense plans including the U.S. and Japanese theater missile defense concept.
(1) movie theater :: సినిమా థియేటర్
(2) home theater :: హోమ్ థియేటర్
(3) the theater :: సి ని మా హా లు
(4) go to the theater :: థియేటర్ వెళ్ళండి
(5) operating theater :: ఆపరేటింగ్ థియేటర్
(6) operation theater :: ఆపరేషన్ థియేటర్
(7) national theater :: జాతీయ థియేటర్
(8) puppet theater :: తోలుబొమ్మ థియేటర్
(9) street theater :: వీధి ప్రదర్శనలు
1. playhouse ::
2. acting ::
3. hall ::
4. scene ::
5. theatre of operations ::
6. dramaturgy ::
7. house ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's THEATER, nothing more.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
As long as it has a home
THEATER, a video game system
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I couldn't sit in that THEATER
for two hours
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
to a Sheldon-approved THEATER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: theater
Meaning and definitions of theater, translation in Telugu language for theater with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of theater in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "theater"
What theater means in Telugu, theater meaning in Telugu, theater definition, examples and pronunciation of theater in Telugu language.