Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) themselves.
(1) He is a man; you can't just blame her, because if he really wanted to he would see them kids no matter how far away they live.(2) she was talking about them(3) I bathed the kids and read them stories(4) When a child has gone out into the world without quite the right tools to deal with it, you love them even more.(5) you reckon that's them?(6) don't show it to them(7) rows of doors, most of them locked(8) I sat between them and the door(9) they took books with them(10) let them in(11) don't follow them(12) They have all grown up into nice people and I'm confident they love me as much as I love them .(13) After the class she left with a girl friend and was on her way to a games lesson when the boy and one of his friends joined them .(14) anybody but them(15) And if I made as much money as them I would buy a huge house too.(16) what would you do if you were them?
(1) all of them :: వాటిని అన్ని
(2) both of them :: ఇద్దరు
(3) to them :: వాళ్లకి
(4) of them :: వారిది
(5) with them :: వారితో
(6) among them :: వారందరిలో
(7) some of them :: వాళ్ళలో కొందరు
(8) one of them :: వారిలో వొకరు
(9) for them :: వారి కోసం
(10) most of them :: ఎక్కువ మంది
1. them ::
2. to them ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You have to be quick to catch THEM.
- He's right about that.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
- I guess.
- Yeah, we Indians invented THEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
We shower THEM with good sense,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
- asked THEM to kill their brothers.
- I'm not asking.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
and we have THEM available
in Armenian, Chinese,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: them
Meaning and definitions of them, translation in Telugu language for them with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of them in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "them"
What them means in Telugu, them meaning in Telugu, them definition, examples and pronunciation of them in Telugu language.