నేపథ్యం, మాట్లాడుటకు రాయుటకు లేక తర్కముకు నియమితమైన విషయము
Noun(1) the subject matter of a conversation or discussion(2) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work(3) (music(4) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(5) (linguistics
Verb(1) provide with a particular theme or motive
(1) The idea of an art exhibition on the theme of beauty pageants might seem odd at first, but in Venezuela beauty queens are a national obsession.(2) At the time Rachmaninov wrote, he competed with variations on the same theme by Liszt, Schumann, and Brahms.(3) a theme song(4) When a sentence has an indirect object, that constituent may also function as a marked theme , the focus of attention, by beginning the sentence.(5) The theme music, Song of Australia, was performed by Ian Walker and recorded at St Mark's Church, Darling Point, in Sydney.(6) Here is an extract from his writings on the theme of faith glorifying God.(7) It is a theme that pervades this seductive book, with its delight in the arcane and ordinary.(8) The exhibition on the theme of growing up in a small fishing village looked at stories of truancy, illness and religion and what children of those bygone days did during their leisure time.(9) Following the theme of the restaurant, all the dishes are named for Hollywood stars.(10) There's an exhibition on the theme of the second world war at the Museum; I'll pay it a visit and report back!(11) At the end of each chapter, however, review questions are offered for discussion, which helps the reader focus on the theme of each chapter.(12) Various shows and exhibitions have been staged inside the gallery on the theme of ├ö├ç├┐humankind in harmony with nature├ö├ç├û.(13) The show runs from March 16-20 and features a specially composed theme song and musical hits from Chicago, Phantom of the Opera and Ring of the Roses.(14) The theme music of the film has become a hit with mobile users in town.(15) The former church will host an installation-based exhibition on the theme of light, which will run from July to October.(16) It makes me wonder about men's attitudes to violence, and how it is often portrayed as a force which binds them together - an old theme in literature and cinema.
(1) theme park :: థీమ్ పార్క్
(2) theme song :: థీమ్ పాట
(3) main theme :: ముఖ్యమైన నేపధ్యం
(4) the main theme :: ప్రధాన థీమ్
(5) theme tune :: థీమ్ ట్యూన్
(6) theme music :: థీమ్ సంగీతం
1. subject ::
2. melody ::
3. song ::
4. stem ::
5. motif ::
6. report ::
7. idea ::
theme, themed, themes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-I'm in too much pain to watch...
-(BATMAN THEME SONG PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Super Mario Bros. THEME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
(THEME SONG PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
♪ (THEME MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: theme
Meaning and definitions of theme, translation in Telugu language for theme with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of theme in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "theme"
What theme means in Telugu, theme meaning in Telugu, theme definition, examples and pronunciation of theme in Telugu language.