Noun(1) a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena(2) a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena(3) a belief that can guide behavior
(1) If the argument of this essay is valid, then we face a major task of reassessment of much of the theory and practice of Christian spirituality.(2) Pope John Paul II has already explained that the theory of evolution is not irreconcilable with the creation doctrine.(3) Of course, the theory is very attractive, and leads many medical doctors and public health officials to believe we should vaccinate more often and against many more diseases.(4) Cayley's book was written at a time when the rehabilitative theory and practice of prisons, parole and other measures were under attack from the right.(5) Whatever it comes to be called, we know it as the discipline devoted to the theory and practice of writing and teaching writing.(6) That was before he started questioning whether Darwin's theory of evolution fully explained life on earth.(7) a theory of education(8) Objections to the general theory of evolution are presented in both Darwin's conclusion and glossary of terms.(9) In geology, the theory of evolution could explain two agreed facts that had given the scriptural view of creation a hard time.(10) His research spans economic history, methodology, and the theory and practice of interdisciplinarity.(11) No general theory explaining breeding dispersal has yet been formalized, but two main hypotheses have emerged.(12) The journal provides a forum for the discussion of the theory and practice of drama and theatre education.(13) my theory would be that the place has been seriously mismanaged(14) However, in both the Christian and the Islamic worlds, it was the theory , not the practice of music that held sway as an intellectual pursuit.(15) A simple theoretical construct underlies the theory and practice of counterinsurgency warfare.(16) And of course, as the theory of nuclear deterrence ordains, India and Pakistan, being nuclear powers, would never go to war again.
(1) in theory :: సిద్ధాంత పరంగా
(2) conspiracy theory :: కుట్ర సిద్ధాంతం
(3) chaos theory :: అస్తవ్యస్త సిద్ధాంతం
(4) grounded theory :: గ్రౌన్దేడ్ థియరీ
(5) theory of relativity :: సాపేక్ష సిద్ధాంతం
(6) string theory :: స్ట్రింగ్ సిద్ధాంతం
(7) game theory :: గేమ్ సిద్ధాంతం
(8) music theory :: సంగీతం సిద్ధాంతం
(9) equity theory :: ఈక్విటీ సిద్ధాంతం
(10) quantum theory :: క్వాంటం సిద్ధాంతం
1. hypothesis ::
theories, theorist, theorists, theorize, theorizes, theory
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Penny, while I subscribe
to the Many-Worlds THEORY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
...on the THEORY
of radiation and quanta.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory 5x02
The Infestation Hypothesis
Original Air Date on September 22, 2011
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory 5x13
The Recombination Hypothesis
Original Air Date on January 19, 2012
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
When you think of The Big Bang
Theory,you think of food.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: theory
Meaning and definitions of theory, translation in Telugu language for theory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of theory in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "theory"
What theory means in Telugu, theory meaning in Telugu, theory definition, examples and pronunciation of theory in Telugu language.