అక్కడ, ఆ చోటికి
Noun(1) a location other than here; that place
Adverb(1) in or at that place or location(2) in that matter; in that respect; on that point(3) to or toward that place; away from the speaker
(1) I wasn't racing, I was only there to finish the run but I was still nervous.(2) At the afternoon showing I attended there was a woman sitting in the row behind me, on her own.(3) Sam volunteered to go down to evaluate the situation and see if there was anything we could do.(4) we'll finish the discussion there(5) I was here the other day for rehearsal and I swear to you there was a camera - there it is.(6) there ... that's better(7) what problems are there?(8) It is located just off a road, so access is easy, and there are services nearby.(9) Yep, there it is, underneath the chair on the other side of the room, frozen in the sudden light; a mouse.(10) Once there , my niece presented Lisa with a picture of the two of us, and tried to pin us down to another visit.(11) ├ö├ç├┐There, there ,├ö├ç├û he said quietly. ├ö├ç├┐We'll talk about it. You'll be all right.├ö├ç├û(12) Even now the process is not complete and there are outstanding issues to be resolved.(13) On Tuesday the post office said that our application would be there by ten at the latest the next morning.(14) Look, there 's your new school.(15) there, I told you she wouldn't mind!(16) Petrol prices are very high at present and there have been calls for the government to act to reduce them.
(1) there are :: ఉన్నాయి
(2) there is :: ఉంది
(3) over there :: అక్కడ
(4) there were :: ఉన్నాయి
(5) get there :: అక్కడికి వెళ్ళు
(6) there is not :: అక్కడ లేదు
(7) be there :: అక్కడ ఉండు
(8) go there :: అక్కడికి వెళ్ళు
(9) there is nothing :: అక్కడ ఏమీలేదు
(10) out there :: అక్కడ
1. in that respect ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I swear THERE are times when...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
and THERE was a fight
to these guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
You got a good one THERE, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
I know you don't want to hear it,
but she was THERE with Stuart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
There are no more slaves.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: there
Meaning and definitions of there, translation in Telugu language for there with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of there in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "there"
What there means in Telugu, there meaning in Telugu, there definition, examples and pronunciation of there in Telugu language.