Pronoun(1) used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used to refer to a person of unspecified sex.
(1) they don't drink coffee(2) I mentioned one time that my washer was broken and they sent me the money to get a new one.(3) Was Cleopatra as beautiful as they say?(4) Once they have been emptied, the sacks are not sent to landfill sites or thrown away.(5) I only hope that they catch up with him, and put him behind bars where he truly belongs.(6) Going Green isn't as easy as they say it is.(7) One reason why the new rules are so radical is that they sweep away all the previous ones.(8) they had no money(9) The pieces are tied together less by logic or plot than they are by emotional links.(10) 'Are they experts?' 'They are.'(11) they cut my water off(12) I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.(13) 'Did they call?' 'They did.'(14) When an artist and a scientist got together they came up with a unique take on fashion.(15) we asked the board if they agreed with the decision(16) After their return they groomed their horses and were due to turn them out into a paddock.
(1) they are :: వారు
(2) they have :: వారు కలిగి ఉన్నారు
(3) they want :: వారు కోరుతున్నారు
(4) they had :: తాము
(5) they said :: వారు అన్నారు
(6) they say :: వాళ్ళు చెప్తారు
(7) they also :: వారు కూడా
(8) they both :: వాళ్ళిద్దరు
(9) as they say :: వారు చెప్పేది గా
1. they ::
2. he ::
3. she ::
4. it ::
5. that ::
6. those ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Very well, THEY must be destroyed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
They said it was $200,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
They can be
trusted to kill you if THEY're well paid.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I heard THEY was all traitors.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Yeah, now about those.
They came from a costume shop...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: they
Meaning and definitions of they, translation in Telugu language for they with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of they in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "they"
What they means in Telugu, they meaning
in Telugu, they definition, examples and pronunciation
of they in Telugu language.