ఉరుము, పెద్ద ధ్వని
Noun(1) a deep prolonged loud noise(2) a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning(3) street names for heroin
Verb(1) move fast, noisily, and heavily(2) utter words loudly and forcefully(3) be the case that thunder is being heard(4) to make or produce a loud noise
(1) So, as the righteous thunder continues to rumble from American leaders, the issue of weapons inspections is habitually skewed.(2) Near the fall, our voices are lost in its thunder , blown away by the cool wind it makes.(3) Is he deaf to the unceasing thunder of millions upon millions of voices in the streets of the world declaring peace on war?(4) When you hear it thunder , don't run under a tree.(5) We hear thunder because lightning heats the air to more than 43,000 degrees, causing the air to quickly expand.(6) Count the seconds between the lightning and the thunder , each second represents 300 m distance from the thunderstorm.(7) It is an astonishing sound: not so much the roar of dirty thunder as the luminous thrum of precision engineering yielding to the control of an expert driver.(8) A faint, high pitched whine grew and began to pulse through the ship, a counterpoint to the deeper thunder of the turbines.(9) Begin your turnaround when you hear thunder (which means lightning is one to ten miles away).(10) Lightning finally flashed and seconds after thunder boomed.(11) There were hailstones, rarely heard loud thunder , lightning, strong gusty winds and sheets of rain.(12) His mother's voice rang out through the room like cracking thunder .(13) The wind was now strong and cold, with rain, hail and an occasional flash of lightning and roll of thunder .(14) there was a crash of thunder(15) The thunder of the drums rang out around Newbridge town centre on Friday night, sounding the start of Bealtaine, the town s annual arts festival.(16) He lifts his horn and they all begin to thunder across the plain sounding their calls.
(1) clap of thunder :: ఉరుము క్లాప్
(2) thunder and lightning :: ఉరుములు మరియు మెరుపులు
(3) crash of thunder :: ఉరుము క్రాష్
(4) peals of thunder :: ఉరుము peals
(5) distant thunder :: సుదూర ఉరుములు
(6) blood and thunder :: రక్తం మరియు థండర్
(7) thunder clap :: ఉరుములు క్లాప్
1. thunderclap ::
2. rumble ::
3. smack ::
4. roaring ::
5. rumble ::
6. rail against ::
7. roar ::
8. boom ::
thunder, thundered, thunderer, thunderers, thundering, thunderous, thunders, thundery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Coop and Rolling Thunder
are together again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
I know the difference
between shouting and THUNDER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: thunder
Meaning and definitions of thunder, translation in Telugu language for thunder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thunder in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thunder"
What thunder means in Telugu, thunder meaning in Telugu, thunder definition, examples and pronunciation of thunder in Telugu language.