Noun(1) hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense(2) something resembling the tooth of an animal(3) toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell(4) a means of enforcement(5) one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
(1) If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.(2) what a tooth for fruit a monkey has!(3) There also will be worse staining of the teeth and some risk of tooth loss from caries because of the sugar in chewing tobacco.(4) Slick surfaces often needed to be sanded to give them tooth so paint and other materials will adhere better.(5) Red, swollen areas in a child's mouth or dark spots on the teeth are signs of tooth decay.(6) The core structure of the tooth is composed of dentine.(7) It is easy for tiny amounts of food to get trapped in the tiny dents or fissures, and if you do not brush them thoroughly, bacteria can build up and start to decay the tooth .(8) the paper used in copying machines is good as it has tooth and takes ink well(9) tooth decay(10) In nonmammalian vertebrates, tooth replacement is intimately related to growth.(11) Dental caries or sugar-bacterial tooth decay is largely preventable.(12) Fluoride helps make teeth strong and prevents tooth decay.(13) Dental caries occur when bacteria destroy the enamel surface of the tooth and cause decay.(14) You may lose both the wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it because of extensive decay.(15) Some malocclusions cannot be treated successfully without removing permanent teeth, though tooth removal is contraindicated in other situations.(16) Gail said parents should check heads at least every couple of days using a fine toothed or ├ö├ç├┐detector├ö├ç├û comb and then remove them using a ├ö├ç├┐nit comb├ö├ç├û, lotion or shampoo.
(1) wisdom tooth :: జ్ఞాన దంతం
(2) sweet tooth :: తీపి వంటకాల
(3) tooth decay :: దంత క్షయం
(4) have a sweet tooth :: తీపి దంతాలు కలిగి ఉంటాయి
(5) tooth brush :: పంటి బ్రష్
(6) a tooth :: పంటి
(7) broken tooth :: విరిగిన దంతం
(8) tooth extraction :: పన్ను పీకుట
(9) tooth and nail :: పంటి మరియు మేకుకు
(10) canine tooth :: కుక్కలకు పంటి
1. fang ::
2. tusk ::
3. molar ::
4. incisor ::
5. denticle ::
6. pearly white ::
tooth, toothed, toothily, toothless, toothsome, toothy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Jaime smashed the river lords
at the Golden Tooth,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Sure, he's a bit long in the TOOTH,
a bit withered, been in the sun too long.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
there was a TOOTH missing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
A GPS beacon in a TOOTH implant.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Your mother always had a sweet TOOTH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: tooth
Meaning and definitions of tooth, translation in Telugu language for tooth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tooth in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tooth"
What tooth means in Telugu, tooth meaning in Telugu, tooth definition, examples and pronunciation of tooth in Telugu language.