- మొత్తంపూర్తికానిపూర్తిగా పాడైందిమొత్తమ్మీదtotalities
Noun(1) the whole amount(2) a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) determine the sum of(3) damage beyond the point of repair
Adjective(1) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(2) complete in extent or degree and in every particular
(1) So the claim that there are conservatives who believe in some sort of absolute liberty is a total straw man.(2) She was afraid they would get themselves in trouble if they came to the court and the jury voted for acquittal - but the verdict was heard in total silence.(3) total abstinence(4) It also won 17 silvers and one special silver award, scoring a total of 23 points.(5) Like I say, it will go absolutely anywhere with total confidence, even dug-up Dublin city centre.(6) In total, at the end of today, five people were sentenced to a total of 21 years.(7) Now add up all your debts and total the minimum payments due on each.(8) As much as $180,000 has been cited as missing, with no official confirmation of the total amount.(9) The newsletter, released last week, showed this was the total amount of donations given to the hospice in lieu of gifts to the couple.(10) Are people we sort-of know, who are used to being on camera, inherently less interesting to watch and talk about than a bunch of total strangers?(11) a total idiot(12) On the other hand, just as comparing intrinsic qualities is subjectively unrealistic, comparing absolutes is a total waste.(13) He starred for this club Old Mill all year scoring a total of 36 goals.(14) to be in total ignorance of sth(15) As the bloodiest century in human history drew to a close, historians began to total up the casualties.(16) It does not seem to me to be a good reason for keeping him out of some of his costs that you need time to work out the total amount.
(1) total amount :: మొత్తం
(2) in total :: మొత్తంగా
(3) grand total :: సంపూర్ణ మొత్తము
(4) total cost :: మొత్తం ఖర్చు
(5) total assets :: మొత్తం ఆస్తులు
(6) total revenue :: మొత్తం రాబడి
(7) total income :: మొత్తం రాబడి
(8) total price :: మొత్తం విలువ
(9) total weight :: మొత్తం బరువు
(10) a total of :: మొత్తం
1. entire ::
2. complete ::
3. full ::
4. sum ::
5. amount ::
6. aggregate ::
7. add up to ::
9. come ::
1. imperfect ::
2. incomplete ::
3. partial ::
subtotal, subtotaled, subtotaling, subtotals, total, totaled, totaling, totalities, totality, totalling, totally, totals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Six toes per foot
or six toes TOTAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Oh, okay, so I TOTALly
just misread your TOTAL dis?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Anyway, that gives us a TOTAL weight of,
let's say, 4400 pounds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
that leaves us with
a TOTAL of two choices:
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Spock has TOTAL Vulcan control over his digestion.
You wanna hear this or not?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: total
Meaning and definitions of total, translation in Telugu language for total with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of total in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "total"
What total means in Telugu, total meaning
in Telugu, total definition, examples and pronunciation
of total in Telugu language.