- టవర్టవరు సహితమైనమహోన్నతటవర్లు
Noun(1) a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building(2) anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower(3) a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
Verb(1) appear very large or occupy a commanding position
(1) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(2) Behind it, soaring for 70 metres into the sky, was the tower protecting the sanctum.(3) Bangalore is a city that just grows on you, the way its trees have grown, to tower over the landscape.(4) The abbey buildings, huddled round the squat tower of the church, stood out sharp and clear against the pale outcrops of Dun-I hill.(5) Here, sheer limestone cliffs tower over gentle pastures and provide what many people believe is the finest scenery in the Alps.(6) This time a massive hydrogen bomb lifts its manmade plumes until they tower over the natural clouds.(7) A couple of old fir trees tower over the field, and yes, there's a house, a driveway, a garage, all well-kept.(8) Its most outstanding feature is the Turret House, built as a gatehouse and hunting tower and constructed in the French style, possibly due to Mary's influence.(9) A single man oversaw the entire operation from the command tower .(10) And every time we stand around the bar, they tower over me and block out the light.(11) he seemed to tower over everyone else(12) Airport officials used another tower to maintain operations during the incident.(13) a titanic tower of garbage(14) On the right is the lifeguard tower and the Adamson House.(15) a CD tower(16) A church tower crashed to the ground and a mosque's silver dome caved in.
(1) clock tower :: గడియార స్థంబం
(2) control tower :: నియంత్రణ టవర్
(3) water tower :: నీటి స్థంభం
(4) tower crane :: టవర్ క్రేన్
(5) bell tower :: గంట స్తంభం
(6) tower block :: టవర్ బ్లాక్
(7) signal tower :: సిగ్నల్ టవర్
1. steeple ::
2. column ::
3. towboat ::
4. soar ::
5. eclipse ::
6. predominate ::
ఎక్కువ మంది ఉన్నారు
tower, towered, towering, towers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I pushed a boy out a TOWER window,
crippled him for life
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Well, the Tower of the
Hand is where I work.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
How did he come to fall from that TOWER?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I remember seeing them put up a new TOWER
at Torrhen's Square in a summer.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Climb to the top of the broken TOWER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: tower
Meaning and definitions of tower, translation in Telugu language for tower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tower in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tower"
What tower means in Telugu, tower meaning in Telugu, tower definition, examples and pronunciation of tower in Telugu language.