ఆటబొమ్మ, చిన్నపిల్లలు ఆడే వస్తువు
Noun(1) an artifact designed to be played with(2) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier(3) a device regarded as providing amusement(4) a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size(5) any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
Verb(1) behave carelessly or indifferently(2) manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination(3) engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
(1) as the courses came and went, she could only toy with her food(2) a toy car(3) Slot machines are, in many respects, the toy adults never had before.(4) I start to toy around with the edge of his blanket.(5) Another example are some toy dogs which were bred to be a warning signals of invasion.(6) Some of the clothes on the hooks in the hallway were not mine; a child's toys, a few toy cars, stood in the corner.(7) He was judged against a flat-coated retriever, a giant schnauzer, an Old English sheepdog, a wire fox terrier, a saluki hound and Pekingese toy dog.(8) The latest sad news is that their tiny toy poodle has disappeared.(9) My ex-girlfriend had an apricot toy poodle and it was the best damned dog I've ever met.(10) So, after eating in the kitchen, I let my small toy poodle dog into the house, from the garage.(11) Just this past month Fifi, her fluffy white toy poodle passed away and the void is painful.(12) A final thought made him drop the chair back onto four legs, stand up and toy nervously with the inkwell.(13) The toy is modelled on the pint-sized singer, even down to her famous bottom.(14) a toy poodle(15) in 1914 the car was still a rich man's toy(16) I'm pretty sure when I was small, we had a toy - doll, car, train, whatever - and pretended it was what we wanted it to be.
(1) toy store :: బొమ్మల దుకాణం
(2) toy car :: బొమ్మ కారు
(3) toy soldier :: బొమ్మ సైనికుడు
(4) toy shop :: బొమ్మల అంగడి
(5) boy toy :: బాయ్ బొమ్మ
(6) stuffed toy :: సగ్గుబియ్యము బొమ్మ
(7) plush toy :: ఖరీదైన బొమ్మ
(8) toy bear :: బొమ్మ ఎలుగుబంటి
(9) soft toy :: మృదువైన ఆట బొమ్మ
(10) toy train :: బొమ్మ రైలు
1. model ::
2. miniature ::
3. plaything ::
4. toy dog ::
5. miniature ::
6. fiddle ::
7. play ::
tod, toy, toyed, toying, toys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and slowly spin a TOY
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
This is no TOY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
So bottom line,
I'm just a bought-and-paid-for sex TOY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
- Uh, does he always do this?
- Sometimes he brings a TOY xylophone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
What is the purpose of a TOY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: toy
Meaning and definitions of toy, translation in Telugu language for toy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of toy in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "toy"
What toy means in Telugu, toy meaning
in Telugu, toy definition, examples and pronunciation
of toy in Telugu language.